Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

foodpainter

Northside Shopping Center

4 posts in this topic

I got a flyer in the mail last week (seems that I threw it out) from York Properties about the redevelopment and renaming (I can't remember the new name offhand) of this shopping center. Has anyone else heard about this and anything new that might be going in? The renderings just looked liked it would be a "nicer" strip mall; I hope at least that the Upper Deck will improve its menu. :)

yeah, I live on bernard, and I emailed York about the shopping center. they sent me some artist renderings. nothing spectacular, but a huge improvement nonetheless. I want a coffee shop in there. desperately.

yeah, I live on bernard, and I emailed York about the shopping center. they sent me some artist renderings. nothing spectacular, but a huge improvement nonetheless. I want a coffee shop in there. desperately.

Dude...you live a walk away from Third Place....I think there is an article in the N&O today that mentions these plans too....

i love 3rd place, but it is about 1.25 miles from my place, not exactly a quick walk. i need some place to run into fast in the morning when i don't have time to make cofee myself. York said they were working with some new tenants for Northside, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.