Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

it's just dave

CMA MusicFest ABC

6 posts in this topic

Just a thought. Whether you like it or not, if you want to see what we have that no other city in this country has, turn on ABC. Priceless.

Besides the great skyline shots, this shows the U.S.A. what's continuing to make us famous. It's not the trendy coffee shops.

Makes me proud.

Tell me, tell me. I love surprises. It's the 100th Starbucks, right. Ha. I guess I should have put this is the "coffee" house, but if someone objects and feels so motivated, move it.

Lex, do you have a secret? :)

Just think how all the nice new buildings will look in a couple of years. There, validated.

Tell me, tell me. I love surprises. It's the 100th Starbucks, right. Ha. I guess I should have put this is the "coffee" house, but if someone objects and feels so motivated, move it.

Lex, do you have a secret? :)

Just think how all the nice new buildings will look in a couple of years. There, validated.

I'll PM you.

Secrets secrets are no fun. Secrets only hurt someone. :P

But yeah, it's a little late, but still even more great publicity for Nashville. Nashville's been getting a lot of attention recently. I like it. :D

Just a thought. Whether you like it or not, if you want to see what we have that no other city in this country has, turn on ABC. Priceless.

Besides the great skyline shots, this shows the U.S.A. what's continuing to make us famous. It's not the trendy coffee shops.

Makes me proud.

I have to say, living away from Nashville, everyone first associates the ole country music. When I lived in Nashville, I hated country, now that I don't live there full-time, I am really starting to like it :blush: