Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spartan

Welcome

11 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Greenville Coffee House!

Bascily what we have done is reverse the forum arrangement. Instead of having to go down a level to find out about developments (which is what UrbanPlanet is about) you now have that in the main forum. The Coffee House is for all ofyour off topic, retail, dining, and entertainment type of issues. If you see a thread somewhere that you think needs to be in the Coffee House, please let me know.

If you are unceratin about where to put something just make it in the forum you think suits it best. It can be moved if necessary.

Thanks for doing this. It all just makes sense now. :shades:

Thanks, Spartan! This will be a great place for us to get a coffee (or tea) and engage in stimulating conversation. :thumbsup:

Thanks, Spartan! This will be a great place for us to get a coffee (or tea) and engage in stimulating conversation. :thumbsup:

Yea, that's a good point. What happened to the idea of calling this the "Tea Room" or "Bubble Tea Room?" :lol:

Yea, that's a good point. What happened to the idea of calling this the "Tea Room" or "Bubble Tea Room?" :lol:

Well, "Greenville Tea Room" was my original suggestion, but I was told that might not be the best idea. So we went with Coffee House, which is more in line with the rest of the site anyway.

I also like this arrangement better. It just makes more sense.

Well, "Greenville Tea Room" was my original suggestion, but I was told that might not be the best idea. So we went with Coffee House, which is more in line with the rest of the site anyway.

:shok: Oops. OK...Coffee House it is. Anybody got some hash? :rofl:

:rofl:

I had no idea that tea room is a slang term!

Coffee House is great with me since Greenville has a load of them and more on the way, not to mention a street in the heart of downtown called, "Coffee Street." :thumbsup:

I've never heard that slang meaning for "tea room." Check out a few alternatives that are sure to avoid the trash talk of some urban circles - I hope. :lol:

Well, at least nobody would have questioned Greenville's diversity had "tea room" been used. :rofl: