Welcome

Spartan

Welcome to the Greenville Coffee House!

Bascily what we have done is reverse the forum arrangement. Instead of having to go down a level to find out about developments (which is what UrbanPlanet is about) you now have that in the main forum. The Coffee House is for all ofyour off topic, retail, dining, and entertainment type of issues. If you see a thread somewhere that you think needs to be in the Coffee House, please let me know.

If you are unceratin about where to put something just make it in the forum you think suits it best. It can be moved if necessary.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, that's a good point. What happened to the idea of calling this the "Tea Room" or "Bubble Tea Room?" :lol:

Well, "Greenville Tea Room" was my original suggestion, but I was told that might not be the best idea. So we went with Coffee House, which is more in line with the rest of the site anyway.

I also like this arrangement better. It just makes more sense.

Well, "Greenville Tea Room" was my original suggestion, but I was told that might not be the best idea. So we went with Coffee House, which is more in line with the rest of the site anyway.

:shok: Oops. OK...Coffee House it is. Anybody got some hash? :rofl:

:rofl:

I had no idea that tea room is a slang term!

Archived