Oklahoma City Picture of the Day

jbrown84

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll take today. JBrown, so you know, all of your older photos aren't visible anymore... and I also hope you opt to do this pic a day over at uo too. And thirdly (lol) I hope you don't mind if I add shots in here on days you forget.

Here goes.

P1010206.jpg

That was a very nice walk one morning through Bricktown.

Yeah I had noticed that my other pictures have disappeared. They were linked from facebook and it seems after several months the linking no longer worked. The pictures haven't moved on facebook, so I don't know what happened. I will have to move them to photobucket and start over. :( Feel free to continue to add pics for now while I get that taken care of.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 10 years later...
On 7/24/2006 at 11:43 PM, jbrown84 said:

I have a bunch of OKC pics that I need to put on here, but haven't had time, so rather than doing them all at once, I will do them one picture a day.

http://photos-836.facebook.com/ip005/v31/125/97/79800335/n79800335_30110836_6848.jpg

replica of Wiley Post's airplane, the Winnie Mae, at the Oklahoma History Center

On 7/28/2006 at 2:25 AM, Okie said:

I'll take today. JBrown, so you know, all of your older photos aren't visible anymore... and I also hope you opt to do this pic a day over at uo too. And thirdly (lol) I hope you don't mind if I add shots in here on days you forget.

Here goes.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/TheOkie/Bricktown/P1010206.jpg

That was a very nice walk one morning through Bricktown.

8AD433A1-1C33-4D4C-8A50-518A9029A893.jpeg

1DE4F9B1-A060-407F-B237-C3AA8BDEFDD6.jpeg