Grand Rapids listed among Top 20 Inventive "Up and Comers"

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wasn't this apart of the media blitz of the mystery development? GR's ability at ingenuity and innventiveness?

nonetheless, i sure of someone is marketing the strengths of GR to the outside business world.

Similar concept, different company. That was Robert Huggins & Associates "World Knowledge Competitive Index", where GR ranked 6th in 2005.

Great news!

My question is, what's going on down in Holland, though? 121 for a city that size is nothing short of amazing.

It would be interesting to see a list of inventions for each city.

*EDIT: Oops, I just read on in the article to see that it says that most of the inventions/patents for Metro GR are office furniture and autoparts related*

Great news!

My question is, what's going on down in Holland, though? 121 for a city that size is nothing short of amazing.

It would be interesting to see a list of inventions for each city.

*EDIT: Oops, I just read on in the article to see that it says that most of the inventions/patents for Metro GR are office furniture and autoparts related*

Gentex and Donnelly are probably the 2 biggest patent holders in the Holland area.

• 1 month later...

Archived