Major arrests made on South side gang

wolverine

"A Saginaw gang behind much of the city's violence and the distribution of drugs throughout northern Michigan is reeling today after state and federal agents arrested 19 Sunny Side members."

http://www.mlive.com/news/sanews/index.ssf....xml&coll=9

Great news. The gang problem has gotten way out of control in Saginaw in the past few years. I'm hoping this will cause a serious reduction in crime.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They recovered more than $10,000 in powder and crack cocaine, marijuana and several firearms, although Mathews did not have an exact total.

wow, thats a pretty good bust. hopefully it will put a dent in some of the crime in Saginaw

wow, thats a pretty good bust. hopefully it will put a dent in some of the crime in Saginaw

Is it just me, or is Saginaw going the way of Flint where violent crime is concerned? I heard last week that Saginaw had its 100th shooting of the year. That is awful for a city Saginaw's size, especially in only seven months.

Archived