August Forum Meet

LA_TN

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Casey and I will be there. And then we will be there the weekend afterwards for the Chattanooga tour!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I plan to be there, too! It's great to hear you and Casey plan to come down to Chattanooga the following week. I hope we will have a chance to discuss the Chattanooga forum meet at the Nashville meet.

Aren't we going to talk behind the backs of those who don't show up again? :w00t:

No but seriously, I plan to recite some of NewTowner's finest posts to the hypnotic melody of Slim Whitman's, Una Paloma Blanca. :w00t::rofl:

Sorry NT, I just couldn't help myself. :D

I look forward to seeing everyone there and Dave, put down the gardening utensils, drop the top and join us.

First of all, tom and geek, I found the Hankster on Church St. He was fine, a bit sweaty, but fine nonetheless. e figured out how we got separated. So, worry no more.

Happy to say I made the meeting. There was a small group today, Hankster, me, Lexy and Casey, skyscrapergeek, tomcampion, smeaglesfree and william. I missed most of the first hour, but the highlight was our trip to the Terrazzo sales office on the L&C's 30th floor. The very cordial sales agent told us all about the condos, which from the model kitchen/sitting room and model bath are going be a cut above most of the others. Of course, this was our first trip to the penthouse balcony which goes all the way around the building. Breathtaking views from all angle. The cameras were snapping photos, the Viridian loomed large next door and has some beautiful finishing touches going on. Of course, the L&C penthouse was incredible and made it easy to see how the rich and powerful in the insurance business who built the tower spent the days. Fascinating.

From our vantage point on top of the building, photos were taken of the various sites for building proposals which will provide a unique perspective to the discussions.

I would suggest these photos are presented in a new thread in the main section for all to see.

Enjoyed myself as always. I will miss next month, but I would rather be in Yellowstone than with you guys. No offense :P, but I am going to be having more fun in Wyoming.

Please don't rub it in, Ron! Seriously though, have a wonderful time in the tetons, and Yellowstone.....you lucky dog.

3:00 a.m. Had to go see The Descent.

Yep, you win. You get credit...but only half because you had to leave early and go to a wedding. Then again, you more than likely had to suffer sitting through the wedding so...on second thought, I'll give you full credit. :thumbsup: You did suffer didn't you? :huh:

Archived