Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LA_TN

August Forum Meet

21 posts in this topic

Saturday, August 6th at Provence in the downtown Nashville Library at 10:00AM

I might as well start...yes, the one weekend of the month I have to be out-of-town...

Enjoy!

prguy, you should come!

Casey and I will be there. And then we will be there the weekend afterwards for the Chattanooga tour!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Casey and I will be there. And then we will be there the weekend afterwards for the Chattanooga tour!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I plan to be there, too! It's great to hear you and Casey plan to come down to Chattanooga the following week. I hope we will have a chance to discuss the Chattanooga forum meet at the Nashville meet.

When is the meet? Or am I clueless and just don't see the date?

Saturday, August 6th at Provence in the downtown Nashville Library at 10:00AM. Correct?

Saturday, August 6th at Provence in the downtown Nashville Library at 10:00AM. Correct?

Shoot ... I have a race that weekend in Tullahoma. It would be great if it could be moved to later in the day

What is the main topic for this months meet? Or are we just going to go with the flow and take it as it comes??? LOL!!!

Aren't we going to talk behind the backs of those who don't show up again? :w00t:

No but seriously, I plan to recite some of NewTowner's finest posts to the hypnotic melody of Slim Whitman's, Una Paloma Blanca. :w00t::rofl:

Sorry NT, I just couldn't help myself. :D

I look forward to seeing everyone there and Dave, put down the gardening utensils, drop the top and join us.

Most I likely will not be showing up to any for a while. My bowling is first now with many tournaments on the weekends. I'll send my regards through William.

Take Care,

The Doorman.

Bump. For those who need to know. 10am today at Provence in the Library downtown.

See you there.

If anybody sees this, please offer my regrets at the meeting. Have a conflict this morning. Might head downtown afterward and see if I see a motely crew roaming the streets.

First of all, tom and geek, I found the Hankster on Church St. He was fine, a bit sweaty, but fine nonetheless. e figured out how we got separated. So, worry no more.

Happy to say I made the meeting. There was a small group today, Hankster, me, Lexy and Casey, skyscrapergeek, tomcampion, smeaglesfree and william. I missed most of the first hour, but the highlight was our trip to the Terrazzo sales office on the L&C's 30th floor. The very cordial sales agent told us all about the condos, which from the model kitchen/sitting room and model bath are going be a cut above most of the others. Of course, this was our first trip to the penthouse balcony which goes all the way around the building. Breathtaking views from all angle. The cameras were snapping photos, the Viridian loomed large next door and has some beautiful finishing touches going on. Of course, the L&C penthouse was incredible and made it easy to see how the rich and powerful in the insurance business who built the tower spent the days. Fascinating.

From our vantage point on top of the building, photos were taken of the various sites for building proposals which will provide a unique perspective to the discussions.

I would suggest these photos are presented in a new thread in the main section for all to see.

Thanks Dave. Good to know you're alive Hank. I'll post my pics as soon as I get a chance. Good to see everyone again. Where were Chris. You should join us.

Enjoyed myself as always. I will miss next month, but I would rather be in Yellowstone than with you guys. No offense :P, but I am going to be having more fun in Wyoming.

I was there, for the first hour. I had a wedding to go to. Do I get credit for rolling out of bed on a Saturday morning?

That depends on how late you were up the night before. Can you beat 1:30 a.m.?

Enjoyed myself as always. I will miss next month, but I would rather be in Yellowstone than with you guys. No offense :P, but I am going to be having more fun in Wyoming.

Please don't rub it in, Ron! Seriously though, have a wonderful time in the tetons, and Yellowstone.....you lucky dog.

That depends on how late you were up the night before. Can you beat 1:30 a.m.?

3:00 a.m. Had to go see The Descent.

3:00 a.m. Had to go see The Descent.

Yep, you win. You get credit...but only half because you had to leave early and go to a wedding. Then again, you more than likely had to suffer sitting through the wedding so...on second thought, I'll give you full credit. :thumbsup: You did suffer didn't you? :huh: