former N Sync band member says hes gay

cityboi

Lance Bass one of the N Sync member that wanted to train to go to outer space has come out of the closet. He said he kept it secret becasue he didnt want to jeopodize the careers of the other band members which includes Justin Timberlake. Lance is dating Reichen, the reality show celebrity that won the fourth season of Amzing Raze. It makes you wonder how may other celebrities out there are gay and no one knows it. Rumors have been circulating for a long time that Clay Aiken is gay and that hes been spotted holding hands and sharing clothes with his male hair dresser.

lance bass

1017lance.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was this supposed to be a secret?

Hmmm - now that we know what we already knew, Lance does need to:

1) Skip a few days on the tanning bed. Don't want him turning orange on us, especially with those unsightly white circles 'round the eys.

2) Whats with all the biodiesel in the hair? This guy gets next to any sparklers or smokers and his whole head could go up in flames. The Hair Gel Rule: a little dab'll do you.

3) Is that a shadow, or a mullet?

Thanx for ending the suspense Lance - almost as much of a surprise as finding out Elton, or George Michael, or Rob Halford (heavy metal or not, all that leather-and-motorcycle stuff going on was a dead giveaway) were gay. Has Ellen sent you the free toaster yet?

Quick question: Are there any females on this website?

I'm pretty sure it's a shadow.. although judging from 8 months of looking at European hairstyles, the mullet is on its way in. You'll start seeing it here pretty soon.. basically, a greased up, style-ized, mohawk/mullet combo...

I knew all those rednecks from the backwoods were just biding their time... good job, guys!

As far as Lance being gay: Does he know how many 13 year old girls he just disappointed??? Oh well, at least he's happy.

As far as Lance being gay: Does he know how many 13 year old girls he just disappointed??? Oh well, at least he's happy.

I love it when these things happen-A male celebrity that women adore turns out to be homosexual. I can remember way back when Wham! broke out and girls were going crazy over George Michaels, especially my neighbor who actually hugged the TV when Wake Me Up Before You Go Go was on. At the time I was too young to understand homosexuality, but now that I'm older and I watch that video all I can think is how can you not know? I mean George was about 2 steps away from flaming like Christopher Lowell. I've noticed there seems to be 3 types of homosexuals

1-The guy that you really can't tell, but you sort of suspect.

2-The guy that is pretty obvious-George Michaels, Richard Simmons,Ricky Martin.

3-The guy there is no doubt about, the over-the-top flamer, his cartoon counterpart is Big Gay Al from South Park, Christopher Lowell comes to mind.

Funny thing-I didn't know Boy George was one. I thought he dressed like he did to shock people, of course I was pretty young at the time.

Well as long as he's happy.

I'm pretty sure it's a shadow.. although judging from 8 months of looking at European hairstyles, the mullet is on its way in. You'll start seeing it here pretty soon.. basically, a greased up, style-ized, mohawk/mullet combo...

I'm no kinda fashion boy, but still...this is terrible news. Rockabilly, that mod/Beatles look, new wave, disco, punk, the neo-hippie thing, ripped jeans and flannel, cornrows, pacifiers, flip flops, the neo-swing/big-band thing that was happening in the late 90s - they've all come and gone fashion-wise, and they've all gotten revived, and I'm cool with all of them is reasonable doses. I started to get concerned a few years back, when hipster-types began to experiment with ironic facial hair - I saw a dude walking around Chapel Hill with Neil Young-style muttonchops and a fu manchu 'stache; it was a little unfortunate, but that sort of thing (looking like a Doobie Brother) managed to not catch on... But mullets are a real line in the sand, not to be crossed.

Figures it's coming from Europe; those people love David Hasselhoff and gave us ABBA and Scorpions records. What next? Jheri curls? Eek!

I must say I never wondered if Lance was gay, because to tell the truth I just didn't care.....lol

Nothing against Lance. I'm gay myself, but my tastes tend more toward mature men:) heehee

The thing I find most interesting about this whole Lance-comes-out thing is that NO ONE seems outraged, horrified, shocked.......

Most of the blurbs I've seen about this are more focussed on Lance's plastic surgeries, than his being gay.

It's been rumoured that he just had blepharoplasty--- at 27 years old! (plastic surgery to remove bags under and above the eyes)

As monsoon said, "Was this supposed to be a secret?"

Hell, everyone knew all along... both gay and straight alike knew it.

I knew all those rednecks from the backwoods were just biding their time... good job, guys!

I certainly hope you're joking. Just when I thought I'd never hear "Achy Breaky Heart" again.

Maybe so, but he's made their mothers and fathers happy. :) Well, at least until they move onto their next idol!

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa... wait a minute! Richard Simmons is gay?! Next thing you guys will tell me is Little Richard is.

Ricky Martin? Clay Aiken? Come on!

George Michael did surprise me though... I remember his "I Want Your Sex" video... especially the into... and I was just 8... naw... he's just curious... but then that new report about him and that guy in the park... well guess that settles it. What does that say about the person who saw that?

But really Lance did surprise me too. I never understood the whole boyband thing being labelled gay. I just thought it was jealousy that they got a lot of girls' attention and they actually sang instead of screaming or cussing. And if boybands are gay, are girl groups lesbians? Come on the logic doesn't add up. Then that would mean, even old school guy groups were gay... Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers to the Isley Brothers to the Temptations to the Commodores to New Edition to Guy to NWA... all gay.

Oh a couple more things...

I didn't know Boy George was male when I was little until my mother told me.

And I think I saw one female on this board... just one... I think we scared her off. :(

My gaydar is usually faulty but I was hardly shocked by this annoucement either. I suppose the fact that it has not garnered a great deal of coverage speaks well to the growing acceptance of homosexuality. Or it could be the fact that he is rather B List these days.

Joey who? I mean Lance who?

Oh another thing I forgot...

Say it ain't so! N Sync broke up?! Who's next Destiny's Child?

There aren't any groups out there anymore... anyone notice that?

Soooooooooooooo many celebrities have come out recently, that's it's almost becoming "so what?".

Who would have ever thought Mr.Sulu on Star Trek was gay?

Or Dr. Kildaire?

Or Perry Mason?

Or George Jefferson?

Or Jane Hathaway?

But when it becomes common knowledge, we shrug our shoulders when we discover Sulu, and Perry Mason et. al are/were gay.

Isn't it great that these days someone's sexual/affectional orientation does come down to a big, fat "so what?"

Soooooooooooooo many celebrities have come out recently, that's it's almost becoming "so what?".

Or Dr. Kildaire?

Or Perry Mason?

Or George Jefferson?

Or Jane Hathaway?

But when it becomes common knowledge, we shrug our shoulders when we discover Sulu, and Perry Mason et. al are/were gay.

Isn't it great that these days someone's sexual/affectional orientation does come down to a big, fat "so what?"

Perry Mason... or the actor? He's still alive?!

George Jefferson? Sherman Hemsley? New to me.

I don't know the other people.

Or Dr. Kildaire?

Or Perry Mason?

Or George Jefferson?

Or Jane Hathaway?

George Jefferson and Perry Mason are/were gay!?

Perry Mason are/were gay!?

Oh lord yes. Raymond Burr was notorious for the activities that took place on his private island in Figi. While he portrayed this big masculine judge on American TV, they type of wholesome image that all boys in this country are told to emulate, he had wild parties on his island that would have shocked a very homophobic America. They laughed all the way to the bank.

Rock Hudson had nothing on Perry Mason, aka Ironsides, aka Raymond Burr.

Now those were real secrets.

Raymond Burr (Perry Mason) died a while back, and left his entire estate to his male partner of over 30 years.

Sherman Helmsley (George Jefferson) has had the same male partner for decades (he's still alive:) The National Enquirer reported it over 10 years ago......not that I believe everything written in those kinds of papers, but it's pretty much common knowledge that he's a gay man in a happy relationship.

Nancy Culp(Jane Hathaway on the Beverly Hillbillies) was an ultra-liberal lesbian who constantly butted heads backstage with right-wing conservative Buddy Ebsen (Jed Clampett)!

When I was a kid I thought Mr.Sulu was so damn sexy on Star Trek!!

Oh by the way, this would have been a lot more of an interesting story if Justin Timberlake was coming out:)

Raymond Burr (Perry Mason) died a while back, and left his entire estate to his male partner of over 30 years.

Sherman Helmsley (George Jefferson) has had the same male partner for decades (he's still alive:) The National Enquirer reported it over 10 years ago......not that I believe everything written in those kinds of papers, but it's pretty much common knowledge that he's a gay man in a happy relationship.

Nancy Culp(Jane Hathaway on the Beverly Hillbillies) was an ultra-liberal lesbian who constantly butted heads backstage with right-wing conservative Buddy Ebsen (Jed Clampett)!

When I was a kid I thought Mr.Sulu was so damn sexy on Star Trek!!

Oh by the way, this would have been a lot more of an interesting story if Justin Timberlake was coming out:)

Thanks for clarifying...

And about Justin if it was... Britney did it.

I knew Jane Hathaway was a lesbian. There was just something about her. I would liken her "style" to that of Ellen Degeneres. But as for Perry Mason and George Jefferson, I never knew that. :dontknow:

I guess I was a little overboard with "mullet" style.. it's just that when they don't grease it up, it looks like they're trying to grow a mullet/mohawk thing with short on the side long on top and in the back...

Holy cow, it's a "mullethawk." It's the offspring of two of the world's worst-ever hairstyles.

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa... wait a minute! Richard Simmons is gay?! Next thing you guys will tell me is Little Richard is.

Ricky Martin? Clay Aiken? Come on!

George Michael did surprise me though... I remember his "I Want Your Sex" video... especially the into... and I was just 8... naw... he's just curious... but then that new report about him and that guy in the park... well guess that settles it. What does that say about the person who saw that?

My gaydar was working perfectly with George Michael, I knew he was gay from his Wham days, I mean how obvious can it be?

They were talking about George Michael before he was "outed" on "OutQ Gay Radio Channel 106 on SIRIUS" last night. They said he had quite a selection of men come to his room after the shows and that it was pretty much a "sex party."

Oh yes, I DO AGREE!! :D

Archived