former N Sync band member says hes gay

cityboi

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I can't quite equate my identity and part of of who I am with a disease that needs to be cured.

You can equate your identity any way you'd like, it doesn't mean that some time in the future that homosexuality may be a thing of the past. I mean if kids are born like that, and I believe they are, then it stands to reason there might be switch during development that can be turned off. I think most all parents if given the option would turn it off.

I mean I've yet to hear the following conversation

"Mom, dad, I'm gay"

"YESSS! My boy's gay! Come on let's go to Red Lobster to celebrate! Drinks are on me!"

"Son?"

"Yes mom?"

"After we're done celebrating can you help me decorate the living room?"

"I'd thought you'd never ask!"

I shouldn't have to say this, but I guess I should. I don't hate homosexuals, most of the time I don't care about them and I believe in Live and Let Live, also I think if 2 men want to get married they should be able to. I mean how's my day going to be any different if they marry? Also guys that jump and attack other men for being homosexual are themselves repressed homosexuals and are trying to kill the homosexual inside. Heterosexual guys don't care about homosexuals, we're too busy chasing women.

^^^Mikejesmike, I think you're right:) I always wondered why straight men don't LOVE gay men---it just means more women for them! lol

And I'm convinced you're right as well, about vehement homophobes being closet gays in reality. Or at least they have have gay thoughts and fantasies. Why else would they be so damn obsessed with everyone else's sex life (??)

This day and age it's Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson leading the march of the homophobes. I shudder to think it, but I presume both of them must be closet gays......what a sickening thought for us self-respecting gays to consider! ha!

Rumors have been circulating for a long time that Clay Aiken is gay and that hes been spotted holding hands and sharing clothes with his male hair dresser.

I met Clay Aiken once. He was with what some might consider a "gay-looking" man and an ugly woman ("hag hag"?). Based on those facts alone, one might think he was gay.

But then again, it doesn't matter. Not to me anyway. And hearing that Lance is gay is no different. I'm glad he's come out. That takes balls. But should it be broadcast on every channel and on every tabloid? No.

Whoops: it's "hag hag", not "hag hag".

Oh I get it. This site automatically changes the word *ag to "hag". Crafty. Please don't suspend me.

It might not even be a gene, it could be something ridiculous like don't eat pickles between the 2nd and 3rd months of pregnancy.

I've yet to hear of any parent that said they wanted their unborn child to be a homosexual. I'm about 100% positive that if there were a way to find out and to deliver early treatment they would all take it to prevent it.

It's also why I think Down Syndrome will be a thing of the past. It's amazing what medical science is doing.

I don't think it will be a huge loss, I think those that were in world thinking and art would've done the same had they been heterosexual.

If that's true then why have so many of the world's greatest artists throughout history been gay? There would be no Mona Lisa, no David, no painting of the Cistine Chapel. I'm lucky that being gay chose me; I wouldn't have it any other way.

If that's true then why have so many of the world's greatest artists throughout history been gay? There would be no Mona Lisa, no David, no painting of the Cistine Chapel. I'm lucky that being gay chose me; I wouldn't have it any other way.

When did Michelangelo and Leonardo become gay? I guess 400 years from now people will be saying Bill Clinton was gay.

There are many reknowned artists that are heterosexual, far outnumbering those that are not.

When did Michelangelo and Leonardo become gay? I guess 400 years from now people will be saying Bill Clinton was gay.

There are many reknowned artists that are heterosexual, far outnumbering those that are not.

Leonardo Da Vinci and Michaelangelo have been known to have been gay for centuries, as was Alexander the Great, Richard the Lion Hearted and Pope Innocent II.

lol, not to change the subject, but i was walking thru target yesterday night and saw the cover of people magazine, it showed a picture of Lance Bass, and it said, "I'm Gay"

I think the should have taken away the words "I"m gay", and just put the word, "DUH"

I always got a kick out of this whole "choosing to be gay" thing. Nobody "chooses" to be gay; they just are. If you're straight, did you "choose" to be straight? No. You just are. It's that simple. Period.

Well that ugly woman with the Adam's apple... what's her name? Oh yeah Ann Coulter's saying Clinton's gay now! Oh yeah... we believe that....

Ann Coulter should court Pat Buchanan, sweep him off his feet, ask for his hand in marriage!

What thoroughly right-wing whacko kids they would have. Can you just imagine?????

Bill Clinton is one of the biggest skirt chasers in the Universe, as we all know:) lol He's about as gay as Hugh Hefner~~~heehee

Ann Coulter should court Pat Buchanan, sweep him off his feet, ask for his hand in marriage!

What thoroughly right-wing whacko kids they would have. Can you just imagine?????

Bill Clinton is one of the biggest skirt chasers in the Universe, as we all know:) lol He's about as gay as Hugh Hefner~~~heehee

Those things are true, but it wouldn't surprise me a bit if those 2 haven't had their share of experimentation, lol.

BTW, if Pat Buchanan's sister isn't a lesbian, I'm a monkey's uncle.

Well that ugly woman with the Adam's apple... what's her name? Oh yeah Ann Coulter's saying Clinton's gay now! Oh yeah... we believe that....

:rofl: nice segway to that one.

Probably would end up with rebellious hippies who hate their parents ;)

Jeepers, I thought I was the only one that thinks Bay Buchanan is a lesbian! To me it's as obvious as the pasty grin on Pat's face:)

Newt Gingrich's sister is an out lesbian.

Phyllis Schlaffly's son is openly gay, but still agrees with mom that gays shouldn't ask for equal rights!

These right-wing nut cases always get poetic justice......Bay Buchanan just has to be a lesbian. Pat's karma would almost require it-lol

Jeepers, I thought I was the only one that thinks Bay Buchanan is a lesbian! To me it's as obvious as the pasty grin on Pat's face:)

Newt Gingrich's sister is an out lesbian.

Phyllis Schlaffly's son is openly gay, but still agrees with mom that gays shouldn't ask for equal rights!

These right-wing nut cases always get poetic justice......Bay Buchanan just has to be a lesbian. Pat's karma would almost require it-lol

If all of the people in South Carolina knew how many of their elected officials were gay it would make their heads spin, lol.

:rofl: nice segway to that one.

Probably would end up with rebellious hippies who hate their parents ;)

Don't forget , each one of their kids would be gay and what a thorn that'll be in their sides.

Archived