Cityscapes

PBJ

I'm not sure if this is legal or not according to the site rules, so if it's not the thread can be deleted. Or if it's appropriate, moved out to a more general area of the board so more people can see it but...

Every week Fark does a "Farktography" contest with a certain theme. There are some EXCELLENT photographers who then post and compete for the "best pic". This weeks theme was Cityscapes, and there are some really cool pictures. Check it out, since you're obviously into cities if you're here...

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2194604

<not affiliated in anyway with Fark other than it's a way to distract me from work>

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if this is legal or not according to the site rules, so if it's not the thread can be deleted. Or if it's appropriate, moved out to a more general area of the board so more people can see it but...

Every week Fark does a "Farktography" contest with a certain theme. There are some EXCELLENT photographers who then post and compete for the "best pic". This weeks theme was Cityscapes, and there are some really cool pictures. Check it out, since you're obviously into cities if you're here...

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=2194604

<not affiliated in anyway with Fark other than it's a way to distract me from work>

I've belonged to totalfark for 4 years and have never seen one of these. I guess its because i never go to the Fark main page.

thanks for the info.

I was thinking of suggesting we do something similar here in Grand Rapids. Pick a street and all of us get out and photograph every nook and cranny of that street. for instance, 28th st. It would be a great historical record of a street in change.

I've belonged to totalfark for 4 years and have never seen one of these. I guess its because i never go to the Fark main page.

thanks for the info.

I was thinking of suggesting we do something similar here in Grand Rapids. Pick a street and all of us get out and photograph every nook and cranny of that street. for instance, 28th st. It would be a great historical record of a street in change.

I'm a liter right now... The Farktography used to start in the TF page and they hit the main page in the morning, now it's an instant green light. They usually start late wednesday night. There are some GREAT contests here's the archives

http://www.farktography.net/archives.php

I'm a liter right now... The Farktography used to start in the TF page and they hit the main page in the morning, now it's an instant green light. They usually start late wednesday night. There are some GREAT contests here's the archives

http://www.farktography.net/archives.php

Every thread starts in totalfark. Whats your login? I have a 3 month credit available to upgrade someone anyone to totalfark if you would like it.

Every thread starts in totalfark. Whats your login? I have a 3 month credit available to upgrade someone anyone to totalfark if you would like it.

PimpShack00...

yeah I know everything starts there, I was just saying the Farktography used to start and stay there for like 12 hours, now Drew green lights it right away...

Great name!

I'm ozoneman

I'll try to get you sponsored here in just a little bit...no cost to you.

Awesome... thanks!

Yeah, the pimpshack comes from an old trailer I lived in at GVSU.. The trailer became "The Pimpshack" somehow... and then it became an online name...

Archived