Do you have a Dog?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is such a little sweetie. What is her personality like?

She is super friendly, loves kids and all strangers, which isn't necessarily good. Her days are basically 1-2 hours of frantic activity followed by 1-2 hours of napping. She had an ear infection and a little coat problem when I picked her up so she gets ear drops daily, which she hates and takes two people to administer and twice weekly baths which she hates but tolerates. She does love going outside after the bath and flying around the backyard.

She is sleeping all night in a crate and sometimes takes a nap in her crate. This is the first dog I have crate trained. she seems to love it.

Someone above asked about Puppy starter kits. My vet gave us a good one and imagine most vets have them.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday during and after her bath.

Molly82406004.jpg

Molly82406006.jpg

Molly82406012.jpg

She is super friendly, loves kids and all strangers, which isn't necessarily good. Her days are basically 1-2 hours of frantic activity followed by 1-2 hours of napping. She had an ear infection and a little coat problem when I picked her up so she gets ear drops daily, which she hates and takes two people to administer and twice weekly baths which she hates but tolerates. She does love going outside after the bath and flying around the backyard.

She is sleeping all night in a crate and sometimes takes a nap in her crate. This is the first dog I have crate trained. she seems to love it.

Someone above asked about Puppy starter kits. My vet gave us a good one and imagine most vets have them.

Molly82406004.jpg

As a non-puppy person, I did not know that they start out with blue eyes. (But I did know that about cats.) Looks like hers are turning brown.

As a non-puppy person, I did not know that they start out with blue eyes. (But I did know that about cats.) Looks like hers are turning brown.

Actually her eyes are more green than blue, but I see the blue too. According to the woman I got her from, her eyes will be green, which is a first for me as all other cocker spaniels I have had were brown eyed.

Molly82406004.jpg

Molly82406006.jpg

Molly82406012.jpg

OMG. What cute photos! LOVE her!

[

just to let you know, and it could be different for different breeds of dogs, but puppies should not be bathed more than once every other week.... their skin is sensitive and could really hurt them.

• 4 weeks later...

maggiesmall.jpg

maggie2.jpg

248405628_ee44dde7a1.jpg

Two of my doggies the first her name is "Maggie" and shes a rescued Border Collie, and the second is "Chloe" and she is a rescued mixed breed. Pardon the darkness of the photos I'm worried my camera is experienceing some problems (or the batteries are low, this happens sometimes when they are, The first two I brightened up in photoshop, so they wont look as good.)

Heh that second pic of Maggie just has that look ok "you guys took me to the vet today, and they did things I can't repeat here!"

(Here we go right thread)

Archived