Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlabamaGuy2007

Alabama Photos

i have some of auburn, but they're not money shots. mostly of my ghetto alleyway apartment on magnolia, next to the episcopal church. i'll play with them and post a few if they turn out.

here's one of the courthouse in fayette:

384901436_d8fd832d93_o.png

Spring Hill should look like that from Broad Street to I-65 and beyond. In fact, every major thoroughfare from Downtown to should resemble a tree-lined parkway.

Great photos, all. I really like the one of the Fayette courthouse.

Here are a couple from downtown Mobile:

The Temple

Temple.jpg

GM&O Building

GMandO_1.jpg

A few from downtown Montgomery...

Alabama Historical Commission office

Historic_Comm.jpg

Lucas Tavern - The Marquis de Lafayette stayed there when he visited the area in 1825

Lucas_Tavern.jpg

Court Square fountain

Fountain_2.jpg

Whimsical downtown store window display

Type_iMac.jpg

wonderful pics, all. the AL historical commission building reminds me of founder's hall on the campus of athens state.....university.

Those are some great pictures of Bham, I wish I could get down there more than I do now. We need to work on keeping this thread going, I love seeing pictures form all over the state.

^ Makes downtown look very serene. I can't wait to see what that area's going to look like when the reservation park gets finished.