Starbucks in NWA

mcheiss

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been hearing a lot lately about how a Starbucks is going to open in Springdale. We've talked about the Har-Ber area being the best location, but I haven't heard anything else about it. Not sure if anyone else has heard anything about this, I thought I would just post it to keep everyone informed.

• 2 weeks later...

Starbuck's has filed their health department permit for Hwy. 264 and Dixieland in Lowell. This is a cafe style location on the end of the new strip mall next to the new Arby's. No Drive-thru at this location.

This is one of the future locations I posted several months ago.

Starbuck's has filed their health department permit for Hwy. 264 and Dixieland in Lowell. This is a cafe style location on the end of the new strip mall next to the new Arby's. No Drive-thru at this location.

This is one of the future locations I posted several months ago.

• 2 months later...

By the way nothing has ever shown up at the former Long John Silver's location. I'm beginning to wonder if it wasn't Starbucks. I think maybe it was Tony Catroppa and he ended up at the old florist location instead. I wouldn't think Starbucks would have taken this long to do something there if it was them who was interested in it.

• 5 months later...

Archived