Wake up Triad Forumers!

DCMetroRaleigh

The Triad forum has been rather drousy this summer, although it seems to have picked up in recent days. Let's all try to contribute more stories, including more minor, feature, contemplative, and even pedestrian stories to keep up pace with other regional forums. I hope I will not be a hypocrite and will have something to offer.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol @ the starbucks invasion. Burlington now has 4 Starbucks locations (University Dr, Target, Huffman Mill, Harris Teeters) all on the west side of town within a small area and they all seem to be doing very well. Imagine 2 years ago there were none.

the proliferation of starbucks is pretty amazing. and i hate to say it, but i love the drive through feature on those new ones. it makes it easy to grab something on my way to charlotte on the weekends after work when i need to stay awake.

Archived