Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DCMetroRaleigh

Wake up Triad Forumers!

14 posts in this topic

The Triad forum has been rather drousy this summer, although it seems to have picked up in recent days. Let's all try to contribute more stories, including more minor, feature, contemplative, and even pedestrian stories to keep up pace with other regional forums. I hope I will not be a hypocrite and will have something to offer.

Did you say something? I SWEAR I wasn't asleep, HONEST!!!! I agree, but the whole forum has been a little sleepy, probably people on vacation, etc. before school starts back! But yeah, let's start posting in here and get more variety a going!!

:thumbsup:

Meteorological Fall is one month away and the Back to School sales are starting up. Let's get it cooking again!

Meteorological Fall is one month away and the Back to School sales are starting up. Let's get it cooking again!

my, my, my! Aren't we being just a bit bossy today?? :rolleyes:

LOL

Of course, with the Starbucks invasion here, we'll pretty soon be hopped up on caffeine 24/7 so this forum should be filling up quick!!!

:P

lol @ the starbucks invasion. Burlington now has 4 Starbucks locations (University Dr, Target, Huffman Mill, Harris Teeters) all on the west side of town within a small area and they all seem to be doing very well. Imagine 2 years ago there were none.

the proliferation of starbucks is pretty amazing. and i hate to say it, but i love the drive through feature on those new ones. it makes it easy to grab something on my way to charlotte on the weekends after work when i need to stay awake.

Forget Starbucks. Anyone notice how many friggin' Wendy's there are in the Triad (especially in Greensboro)?

what's funny is when you see the same damn fast food chain several times along one stretch of road, like battleground or west wendover.

Forget Starbucks. Anyone notice how many friggin' Wendy's there are in the Triad (especially in Greensboro)?

:rofl:

I posted on two topics for the Triad forum being half a world away :)

Greetings from

ITALIA

I'm in Greensboro right now until school starts back up again in L.A. I posted while I was there and will keep it up!

what's funny is when you see the same damn fast food chain several times along one stretch of road, like battleground or west wendover.

Yeah, Wendy's is bad for that. What kill's me is 2 Wendy's and 2 Arby's only 2 miles apart on Peter's Creek.

:huh: