Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rwarky

A new attraction is coming to Greensboro in August 06'

14 posts in this topic

oh yay. We need more things like this. I wish Greensboro had a good Laser Tag place too... not that crappy excuse down on Wendover

It'd be nice if we had some sort of amusement park around here.

awesome! i have always wanted to do that.

Grand Pix Greensboro, an indoor karting center is opening in August 2006. Click here and read more about it.

There's a new laser tag place on W. MArket Street next to the new international mall they're building...I haven't been yet.

Its seems like a scale down version of Celebration Station without the miniature golf, batting cage and bumper boats. Celebration Station has two go kart tracks, both are outdoors. This new place is in an odd section of town. Its near the airport surrounded buy industrial parks. They should have built it downtown. Downtown lacks entertainment for children. The only things for children downtown is the Children's Museum and Broach Theatre. One thing about Grand Prix thats different from Celebration Station is that there will be racing leagues.

It'd be nice if we had some sort of amusement park around here.

I know right. I think The Triad can support one. We already have a few resorts, a waterpark and a couple of amusement center which are all very popular here.

I know right. I think The Triad can support one. We already have a few resorts, a waterpark and a couple of amusement center which are all very popular here.

A great place for a theme park would be in Burlington. Its centrally located between the Triad and the Triangle.

Its seems like a scale down version of Celebration Station without the miniature golf, batting cage and bumper boats. Celebration Station has two go kart tracks, both are outdoors. This new place is in an odd section of town. Its near the airport surrounded buy industrial parks. They should have built it downtown. Downtown lacks entertainment for children. The only things for children downtown is the Children's Museum and Broach Theatre. One thing about Grand Prix thats different from Celebration Station is that there will be racing leagues.

There is no room in downtown Greensboro for a facility of this size.

There is no room in downtown Greensboro for a facility of this size.

It could have been built next to the Childrens Museum. There is alot of land next to the museum.

About 3 weeks ago, I saw an ad for the go-kart place in the restroom at Bur-Mill Park. Is it open yet?