Traverse City, Michigan

dtown

That's surprising considering Lake Huron averages 70 degrees in July, and hypothermia only sets in at a much, much colder temperature.

You sure about that? I'm not much of a biology/science type of guy, but I've known and heard of people getting hypothermia in the Gulf of Mexico when the water temps are in the lower 80's. I thought you could get hypothermia anytime the water temps are less than your body temp. Of course in the warmer water it takes longer to occur, but it can happen.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be nice if it didn't look like what it is (a building on top of a prking ramp). I know that those are probably balconies, but it would help if the condos weren't as deeply recessed.

Plus, could you refresh my memory: is their anything on this site currently? I know if there is it can't be much.

btw, im pretty sure there is a zoning law that in that section of the city, anything over 45 feet(i think it is) must be set back at least 10 feet. i know, a stupid rule.

Also, we have a Traverse City thread( located here) So PLEASE join and discuss anything about the city youd like. Any questions, we'll try to answer. Theres only a few people who regularly read and reply in it, so stop by and leave some replys. BTW, its about 20 pages long, so go to the last page for more recent replys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived