sonofaque86

Cool Columbia Photos

61 posts in this topic

Hey! Those are nice! I love the bridge shots

Yeah they are. I also like the shot of the Vista. :)

Very cool photos. I also like the Vista shot with Capitol One in the background and the foggy skyline shot.

Cool pictures!!! We definetly need to start a columbia pic thread....

Ok, then this is now the official Columbia Photo thread. Would you guys rather it be a photo of the day type of thing, or just a general photo thread? I will alter the name of this thread later on to make it fit.

Nice Pics!!! Lets have some more! Columbia looks great.

I really like that first one. I wish that there were a full size image so I could use it as my background.

I really like that first one. I wish that there were a full size image so I could use it as my background.

I used it as my background anyway and it still looks good to me.

Macs have a very high resolution, so that image by itself only takes up a very small part of my screen. Stretching it out would just make it blurry/pixelated

I love the pic of downtown in the morning with the fog. i have that as my background

Wow, that is a great find. That guy has some fantastic pictures! (including a larger version of the fog)

:thumbsup: That site has some great pictures. It almost brought a tear to my eye! :cry:

The Saluda River near Riverbanks Zoo on Friday. The river was very low and many rocks were exposed. The water felt great with air temperatures hovering around 105.

River010.jpg

To see a beautiful picture of Columbia's skyline, go to wistv.com and click on any story. For some reason their home page has only a faded picture of the skyline, but now when you click on a story, a clear pic comes up and is elegantly beautiful. I have never noticed it until this morning, so it must be a new feature. Or maybe it only just now struck me for some reason.

looks the same on all pages to me... still a nice shot though.

To see a beautiful picture of Columbia's skyline, go to wistv.com and click on any story. For some reason their home page has only a faded picture of the skyline, but now when you click on a story, a clear pic comes up and is elegantly beautiful. I have never noticed it until this morning, so it must be a new feature. Or maybe it only just now struck me for some reason.

This morning for the first time ever the clear shot shows up on their home page. You dont' have to click on a story anymore to see it. No more haziness.

Here's a pic I got of the skyline from a distance, while driving down Two Notch a couple weeks ago...

1000197yb9.jpg