Cool Columbia Photos

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

For a great view of the Columbia skyline, drive up 321 from Gaston and when you pass the intersection where you would turn right to get onto 277, watch the view ahead to the right of the I-26 overpass as you drive down the hill past Bojangles and McDonald's. Sorry I don't have a camera right now and that Santa Claus isn't bringing me one.

For a great view of the Columbia skyline, drive up 321 from Gaston and when you pass the intersection where you would turn right to get onto 277, watch the view ahead to the right of the I-26 overpass as you drive down the hill past Bojangles and McDonald's. Sorry I don't have a camera right now and that Santa Claus isn't bringing me one.

• 2 weeks later...

Well. Just started taking pictures so I can contribute. I'll try to do some with more and better photos but I did not get out my car because it was FREEZING. lol

On my way to and from school (usc)

S5000197.jpg

S5000182.jpg

S5000181.jpg

S5000179.jpg

S5000184.jpg

S5000188.jpg

Wouldn't a tower be perfect in that empty space

S5000186.jpg

The moon was HUGE goin down Two Notch that evening. lol

S5000178.jpg

Edited by sonofaque86

Somebody with a digital camera (i'm too frugal to buy one) needs to go take a picture of the little crane party going on at Adesso/Horizon block

PS I like the first picture of the skyline from its backside. I actually prefer that one to the Finlay Park overused shot.

Edited by TheSuperPope