Why is State blocking development?

TD

Amen, brother. Put one on Gaines St, and another one in Killearn or near Governors Square and I'd be a happy little clam.

Now I'm hungry for good Jewish deli food, thanks. Does anyone know where to get good tuna fish salad or chicken salad in Tally other than Publix or Fresh Market? I'm looking for it to go. Finally we can get rugalach at Fresh Market and Black & Whites, but they are the big ones, I like the mini's.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm hungry for good Jewish deli food, thanks. Does anyone know where to get good tuna fish salad or chicken salad in Tally other than Publix or Fresh Market? I'm looking for it to go. Finally we can get rugalach at Fresh Market and Black & Whites, but they are the big ones, I like the mini's.

Now you did it Poonther -- I'm having a major jones for a chopped liver on rye. Umm, schmaltz. A heart attack on bread.

So am I! :D That's about the only thing I miss about Broward County.

Archived