Kerry Forest Winn Dixie Closing

JBarber

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No specifically diet Sunkist and fresca runs. My religion forbids alcohol.

My religion encourages Alcohol! :D

But I am a Fresca freak(I prefer the standard version over the new peach and black cherry,) good to know their are others that love it! Absolut/Grey Goose and Fresca can be Nirvana!

Sorry, no offense intended. I was just joking around. :shades:

Mine does too, but God forgives! lol

lol! You're too much. Is Fresca sweetened with that Splenda stuff? I hate it. I still don't get the claim that it's made from sugar but isn't sugar. To me, it tastes nothing like sugar.

lol! You're too much. Is Fresca sweetened with that Splenda stuff? I hate it. I still don't get the claim that it's made from sugar but isn't sugar. To me, it tastes nothing like sugar.

First, I love splenda, your taste buds just must not have fully developed yet TJ! :P (j/k)

No Fresca is made w/good ole cancer causing aspartame.

First, I love splenda, your taste buds just must not have fully developed yet TJ! :P (j/k)

No Fresca is made w/good ole cancer causing aspartame.

LOL! Is the Winn - Dixie still open? I want to see if I can't get out there and buy myself a few sodas at the discount price.

My memories of that store aren't fond. I remember it being a bit on the dirty side. We'll see when I get out there.

LOL! Is the Winn - Dixie still open? I want to see if I can't get out there and buy myself a few sodas at the discount price.

My memories of that store aren't fond. I remember it being a bit on the dirty side. We'll see when I get out there.

Splenda makes me sick, literally. Causes me to paint a picture with my stomach contents.

There are two abandoned Winn Dixies in Carol City and Norland (my 'hood) that were both turned into churches. Perhaps this one will suffer the same fate?

Ya know... a church isn't a bad idea. All I can picture is another Christian Heritage church.

And when are we going to get our new Bowling Alley on the east side?

I'm against the church idea only because doesn't it take these big prime commercial properties off the tax roles? They are property tax exempt aren't they? Churches can go just about anywhere in any zoning category so why reduce the limited supply of retail outlets or de-forest new areas for retail when existing possibilities are there?

My religion encourages Alcohol! :D

But I am a Fresca freak(I prefer the standard version over the new peach and black cherry,) good to know their are others that love it! Absolut/Grey Goose and Fresca can be Nirvana!

My religion includes this turning water into wine thing so I take that as a divine product endorsement. The irish side of my family says that there's something in our holy book regarding Guiness but I haven't found it yet.

Poonther, I'm worried about you; ruining good vodka by diluting it with soda pop.

Archived