New Opera House for Columbia?

krazeeboi

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is dreaming. I mean, I'm not opposed to the idea, but that kind of thing belongs on a message board like this and not in a newspaper. Especially with it not really being quantified like that. Can you tell he had me going for a second?! :) Also I think an "Octagonal Tower" at the corner of Main & Gervais would be an urban design faux pas of the highest order!!!!

Temple Ligon is a crackpot and The Star is irrelevent.

Come on, Matt. Temple is a dreamer like we are only he has a bully pulpit where we don't. I respect many of his ideas. I'd like to see something more modern on our skyline and not just another conservative look alike. We are getting enough of the 'look the same' buildings from USC.

Come on, Matt. Temple is a dreamer like we are only he has a bully pulpit where we don't. I respect many of his ideas. I'd like to see something more modern on our skyline and not just another conservative look alike. We are getting enough of the 'look the same' buildings from USC.

Yes, Temple is a dreamer, but alot of what he dreams up is unrealistic. Nothing he dreams up ever actually becomes a reality.

Archived