Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunshine

Great pictures of Miami skyline

43 posts in this topic

Absolutely Fantastic Pic!! From this vantage point this is the premier skyline in Florida and the entire Southeast. The building and that blue azure water...it simply can not be beat...IMO!!

Absolutely Fantastic Pic!! From this vantage point this is the premier skyline in Florida and the entire Southeast. The buildings and that blue azure water...it simply can not be beat...IMO!!

Superb picture! As an ex-South Floridian, I must say that pix captures the pure essence of what Miami is.

Talk about a room with a view, you either get a beachside view or a skyline view.

I hope Miami can't keep the boom going. lots of great projects that need to be built.

Great Pics!!! Miami is definitely becoming the premier skyline in the southeast. I hope all the proposed buildings are built as projected.

I hope Miami can't keep the boom going. lots of great projects that need to be built.

I hope Miami CAN keep the boom going...

A pic I found and think it is great, so ..enjoy

hotttt8cv5vs.jpg

That is one hot skyline! Atlanta has nothing on Miami! The only southern city I can think of that comes close is Houston.

New York & Chicago my yass. Eat your hearts out.

someone from Miami needs to make us a list of all U/C projects down there. I see lots of cranes to the north of Wachovia. I know about Marina Blue and Ten Mus. Park and 900 Biscayne-- what are the others? 50 Biscayne? Everglades? Loft II?

^ incredible view bic!....here is a sunset shot looking south towards the CBD near the new PAC:

dsc25754ne.jpg

thanks to jamesgood for the pic.

Simply amazing, just two of those towers probably has more units than the combined units of all the condos under construction in downtown orlando right now.

has the potential to be pretty but all those ugly cranes everywhere.....j/k :blink:

Love the pictures - definitely some impressive shots. I cannot believe all the cranes. Miami has got to be the hottest market in the entire country right now! :thumbsup: All I can say is WOW!!

^ incredible view bic!....here is a sunset shot looking south towards the CBD near the new PAC:

dsc25754ne.jpg

thanks to jamesgood for the pic.

Phenominal pics, really. Miami has a great skyline, and im glad to see it expanding.

A friend of mine lives in Miami and he wants to move his family up to Orlando, but he works in high rise construction and is afraid of not having enough work if he moves here (Orlando that is).