Great pictures of Miami skyline

sunshine

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They don't really have many options, though. They have ocean on the East, Everglades on the West and more city to the North. They can only expand to the South towards Homestead and straight up and that's where they're at right now. Also, they're bigger than the other cities in Florida and have a lot more money than the other cities. I have to say that I enjoy every trip to Miami that I take.

• 3 weeks later...

wow, 50 Biscayne is making a bigger impact in the skyline than I originally thought.

also, check out in the other photo how the Quantum cluster is dominating the skyline while the Ten Museum Park cluster is covered up behind it. Wow, Opera Tower is topped off. Never thought I'd ever see that project get done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^ gret shot.

Plaza Brickell is finally popping up over the immediate area; Quantum looks good; Opera Tower is topped out; 50 Biscayne will be very memorable with that giant mural on the side of the bldg.; 900 Biscayne is getting ridiculously big; etc...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived