Photos?

Randy@Tacoma

Im from the West Coast, never have been to the East Coast, and am dying to see Pittsburgh! I am hoping like most cities on the Urbanplanet Forum, that Pittsburgh locals would post some photos of Pittsburgh.... the good, the bad, and the ugly.... Im REALLY interested in this city.... theres just something about it....

But if you would, post any all photos. I would really appreciate streetlevel photos like the ones posted in the Polish Hill subforum... THANKS! :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Sorry it took so long to reply, but Evergrey, your photography is immaculate! This is definately the city for me! It reminds me of a European city with North American gritt... Its awesome. From my research, its got so much character, history, density, developed transit.... ALL THINGS THAT APPEAL TO ME! I also sense that this city (along with many others that share commonality with Pittsburgh, ie. Detroit, St. Louis... etc) is headed in the right direction! Seattle is just too expensive for me; Pittsburgh is great when it comes to affordability... :-)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived