Murfreesboro After Dark

Justiceham

I thought that it was time to take a look at Murfreesboro after dark. Long labeled a suitcase city, Murfreesboro actually has a healthy night life with new clubs joining the roster every year. Whether one chooses to go out and dance the night away or hang out with friends, the options are available here in the Heart of Tennessee.

Wall Street

WallStreet.jpg

Bluesboro

Bluesboro1.jpg

Club Drink (Chattanooga Has One Very Similar)

ClubDrink2.jpg

Club Sweetwater

ClubSweetwater1.jpg

ClubSweetwater2-1.jpg

Liquid Smoke

LiquidSmoke1.jpg

Plaza Garibaldi

PlazaGaribaldi1.jpg

Stampede

Stampede.jpg

Temptation Club

TemptationClub.jpg

Formerly The Player's Club (Murfreesboro's First and Only Gay Club)

FormerlyThePlayersClub.jpg

Other Interesting Night Shots

Bumpus Harley Davidson

BumpusHarleyDavidson-1.jpg

La Mar's (Ok, so it's not a club, but it's a cool donut shop)

LaMars2.jpg

Enchanted Planet/Stone Keepers/Tatoo Parlor (A few alternative shops for tantrics, tatoos, handcrafted jewelry, incense, spice, and everything not so nice)

EnchantedPlanet.jpg

The Public Square

TheSquare.jpg

Courthouse Clock

CourthouseClock1.jpg

Maple Street Corner

MapleStreetCorner.jpg

Anistasia

Anistasia.jpg

Edited by Justiceham

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you posted a picture of Stampede. I've never been there, but Sidelines (MTSU's student newspaper) reviewed it saying something to the effect of: "Too country for Tennessee. Seriously." :D My wife and I used to live in Rivermont Apartments, which is on the other side of the Marathon gas station from Stampede. It sure seemed to be a popular place. We could occaisionally hear the bass thumping from inside our apartment. That didn't make me especially fond of Stampede.

On a lighter note I went to The Mellow Mushroom on S. Rutherford Blvd. (just up from MTSU) on Friday night. I had never been there before, but the atmosphere and beer selection were nice. I was there to see my friend's band play. They put on a great show!

I'm not a big fan of Bluesboro. It's a bit too noisy for me, though if you're into karaoke, it's your place in Murfreesboro. I much prefer Wallstreet. I once went to Liquid Smoke to see another friend perform and found it to have a nice atmosphere.