Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBurban

Williamsburg Photos

12 posts in this topic

I hope you all dont mind me starting a Williamsburg photo thread. Its about time we see some pictures of this fine city :)

DSC03818.jpg

Not at all! I need to take a trip up there with the family! Are you going to post some more pics?

Not at all! I need to take a trip up there with the family! Are you going to post some more pics?

Unfortunately, I dont have anymore pictures. I could post my Busch Gardens pictures in here sometime when I get back though :thumbsup:

Maybe Ill post them now :)

DSC00603.jpg

Going into Italy

DSC00604.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

Das Festhaus in Germany

DSC00627.jpg

Market Square in France

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

Looking up at the farm where the famous horses are kept, none were out today....

DSC00642.jpg

DSC00643.jpg

The famous eagles

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00667.jpg

Fountain in England

DSC00669.jpg

Leaving the Park

DSC00670.jpg

DSC00671.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

Unfortunately, I dont have anymore pictures. I could post my Busch Gardens pictures in here sometime when I get back though :thumbsup:

Post'em...Its a big part of Willamsburg.

Did you get any pics of rides?

Post'em...Its a big part of Willamsburg.

Did you get any pics of rides?

There was one of Apollos Chariot. It has an awful window glare in it though.

DSC00594.jpg

I am from Virginia, born and raised, but sadly I never got to visit Williamsburg before I moved to North Carolina. I did visit King's Dominion, which was really nice and fun. I will probably move back to Virginia sometime and will visit for sure the most historic small town in the U.S.A. I would love to see more pics.

IMO, Busch Gardens is way better than Kings Dominion.

IMO, Busch Gardens is way better than Kings Dominion.

Atmosphere wise it is but I have to say the Kings Dominion tends to have more thrill rides.

I personally like Bush Gardens better but my wife likes Kings Dominion better because of the rides. I think Bush Gardens puts more into the park itself with the atmosphere and Kings Dominion is trying to seek the thrill seekers.

I went to Busch Gardens Sunday and had a great time. :) Haven't been to Kings Dominion yet. I definately agree that the atmosphere is good. Good food also (albeit quite expensive). Alpengheist (sp?) was my favorite ride. Quite intense. :lol: