Fur is Fur

Here's what goes on at my place while I am out slaving over a hot keyboard. Dang roomies!

3kitty.jpg

(See what I mean about the color scheme? My spread came from a Goodwill, southwest polarfleece from a fabric store.)

Blanche was helping me with some tripod shots, so I conscripted her.

krd-blan1.jpg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's what goes on at my place while I am out slaving over a hot keyboard. Dang roomies!

3kitty.jpg

(See what I mean about the color scheme? My spread came from a Goodwill, southwest polarfleece from a fabric store.)

Blanche was helping me with some tripod shots, so I conscripted her.

krd-blan1.jpg

I love it when kitties "help". Your spread (and the kitties) are gorgeous! It looks like they're having a grand old time. I need to check out the thrift stores more often. My biggest complaint with them has been a lack of plus-size clothing. I'm not huge or anything but do need the larger sizes - built just like my Dad, short and stocky - the rest of my family is tall and slender.

Ladies... I, too, love the thrift stores. Haven't been in quite some time, but I have picked up more than a few material friends (i.e., clothing that is difficult to part with).

The bigger cities have very, very cool ones -- like Chicago, for instance.

But as I haven't traveled in so long that I simply cannot remember...

Veloise --- great photos!

Ah, THERE's the post I thought I had lost.

Yes, that sounds like fun!

School starts up again for me this coming Monday. Four classes -- three evenings and one Sat. afternoon.

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things after having taken the past term off.

RATS

I am trying to respond to the get-together post and I keep coming up empty once I hit the submit button.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How about that horrible animal story out of Allegan Cty yesterday?!? Mobile home, some 66 animals...gosh, on the rare occasions that I have just one pet mishap, the aura and atmosphere are not pleasant, and I clean it right up.

http://www.mlive.com/search/index.ssf?/bas...?NEG&coll=6

(You might not want to read this just before hitting the sack with your furry bed warmers.)

That reminds me of what i saw on the TV show "Animal Cops-Detroit" one time. This old lady had like 70 cats in her house and it was so nasty looking, ugggh. It looked like it hadnt been cleaned in like 3 years, feces everywhere.

Civitas- ha, thats an awesome capture. lol.

How about that horrible animal story out of Allegan Cty yesterday?!? Mobile home, some 66 animals...gosh, on the rare occasions that I have just one pet mishap, the aura and atmosphere are not pleasant, and I clean it right up.

http://www.mlive.com/search/index.ssf?/bas...?NEG&coll=6

(You might not want to read this just before hitting the sack with your furry bed warmers.)

Jennifer and Luke kept getting huge water bills. They knew beyond a doubt that the bills weren't representative of their actual usage, and no matter how they tried to conserve, the high bills continued. Although they could see nothing wrong, they had everything checked for leaks or problems: first the water meter, then outdoor pipes, indoor pipes, underground pipes, faucets, toilets, washer, ice maker, etc. -- all to no avail.

One day Luke was sick and stayed home in bed, but kept hearing water running downstairs. He finally tore himself from his sick bed to investigate, and stumbled onto the cause of such high water bills. Apparently this was happening all day long when they were not at home.

Knowing that few would believe him, he taped a segment of the 'problem' for posterity -- see link below.

http://www.venango.com/Ralph/waterleakproblem.wmv

(I count at least ten handle works...)

• 2 months later...

Well, it's been a couple of months since I've updated the boys' diary.

Frankie went to the vet today to get his shots. He rode in his crate crammed waaaaay back against the far end (his choice). Pretty funny carrying that thing as it tilted way up.

Bobby had a hissy fit when we got home. He doesn't like the way Frankie smells.

:rolleyes:

Well, it's been a couple of months since I've updated the boys' diary.

Frankie went to the vet today to get his shots. He rode in his crate crammed waaaaay back against the far end (his choice). Pretty funny carrying that thing as it tilted way up.

Bobby had a hissy fit when we got home. He doesn't like the way Frankie smells.

:rolleyes:

Archived