roll call Saginaw, Bay City, and Midlandia

wolverine

So how many people around here are from the Tri-Cities area? I'm curious as well just to see who is representing this area.

I've grown up on Saginaw's West side, but later went to Frankenmuth High School, in f'muth, where my parents now reside. I know I tend to talk more about Ann Arbor and Detroit on this board since I've been in that area for the past 3-4 years for college. But since I'm working back in downtown Saginaw this summer, I've been posting a lot more photos than usual.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work right downtown across the street from the Castle Museum and former Jacobson's department store. I get me some nice views from my office. Actually, they aren't all that nice. The big people higher up get skyline views. I get one of the hood.

EDIT: I'm almost misread your post. No, the administrative offices overlook all of the Cathedral District. Mine faces E. Genesse looking eastward over the wreck and ruin.

Here's my view:

163424964_d34401c71f_b.jpg

And here's the building street level. Pretty much everything around it was leveled. The buildings around it were either four to five floors. Before my company took over the building, the previous owners had punched those windows in the side walls, but the back is entirely blank and faces East Genesee. It would be nice if they punched windows on that side too considering everyone enters from the parking lot. I've seen like 1 person actually enter the building from this side of the street, and that was to get into the trash elevator to take cans or something.

159608171_73f5ecd5d1_b.jpg

Archived