Downtown Breakfast

This may be one of the shortest topics due to the subject. However...

Finally, someone has opened their restaurant for breakfast. The Ritz Coney (next to McFadden's) has opened a $5.99 breakfast buffet. The doors open at 7:00 am, which is perfect to grab some food and coffee for those of us heading into the office.

Other than just a Starbucks coffee, what are other places that we can grab some breakfast downtown?

BTW: Since the Ritz is locally owned, may I humbly place a vote for going there for breakfast to support local business owners?! They are truly taking a chance on this, from what I can tell.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't drink beer in the morning (hello). Bloody Mary's!!

I certainly stand corrected! :)

I've had trouble finding a breakfeast spot that servces alcohol (I'm really not that much of a drinker, my brother and I had a Saturday morning tradition of beer & eggs for bfast) since Taps stopped doing bfast's.

Speak for yourself! :)

I prefer Founders' Kentucky Breakfast Stout to kick me awake in the mornings. :alc:

I certainly stand corrected!

:lol: Not downtown, but does Wolfgang's serve alcohol at breakfast? Good question. We need a House of Blues with their Gospel Brunch. Excellent!

:lol: Not downtown, but does Wolfgang's serve alcohol at breakfast? Good question. We need a House of Blues with their Gospel Brunch. Excellent!

I will never understand the desire for a House of Blues.

I'm too old to stand up for an entire concert. No thanks.

But I DO love a good breakfast - for dinner!

Archived