One Beale

qwertycc

A friend of mine lives in the destin condo building next door. He's in favor of this project, although there is a vocal group there that doesn't. He's smart enough to know that if you can live in the most desireable address in a three state region, living across the street is the next best thing.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news, indeed! A project of this size will take a good deal of time to complete architectural design, presale of condos and office, secure a hotel partner, and line up financing. But all sound good, and there's every reason to believe this will become a reality.

I don't see horizon happening it's too far from everything....and while south main is nice there is not enough retail and activities to support such a massive project it's also too isolated and i haven't heard anything about it in quite a while

• 4 weeks later...

Archived