Signed the lease today on my new apt

nashscan

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very awsome! Are those the ones kind of up on top of the hill there, where they basically cut into the rock of that hill...right below a water tower or some other tower. That's a fast growing neighborhood - my wife used to live there (that neighborhood) before we were married - it's convenient to a lot of places. The biggest downside is traffic on OHB, but if you don't have to commute DT for work, you should be OK. You have a wide variety of supermarkets within that area... :thumbsup: Also, some people don't know this, but MTA buses run down to the intersection of OHB & Nolensvll. I had to take that bus once - it's a nice ride. Of course, I'm assuming that wasn't one of the routes they scrapped. :ph34r:

Very awsome! Are those the ones kind of up on top of the hill there, where they basically cut into the rock of that hill...right below a water tower or some other tower. That's a fast growing neighborhood - my wife used to live there (that neighborhood) before we were married - it's convenient to a lot of places. The biggest downside is traffic on OHB, but if you don't have to commute DT for work, you should be OK. You have a wide variety of supermarkets within that area... :thumbsup: Also, some people don't know this, but MTA buses run down to the intersection of OHB & Nolensvll. I had to take that bus once - it's a nice ride. Of course, I'm assuming that wasn't one of the routes they scrapped. :ph34r:

Yup. Those are the ones. Thanks for the bus tip, I'm going to check MTA schedules right now. I work in Metrocenter.

• 2 weeks later...

These look really nice... I checked them out, cuz i'm looking right now too.

I'm really thinking of holding off for something downtown though. It's kinda a tossup. For roughly the same price, you can get something downtown... or you can get something in the 'burbs that has a TON of amenities... pool, hot tub, exercise room, bball court, tennis court, etc.

Location vs STUFF... hmmmm....

But ya know... i've lived in an apt complex in the 'burbs for a year now... and have used the pool maybe 3 times, hot tub & exercise a few more than that... the rest of it goes to waste, lol.

It still makes it kinda hard to give up all that... :dontknow:

These look really nice... I checked them out, cuz i'm looking right now too.

I'm really thinking of holding off for something downtown though. It's kinda a tossup. For roughly the same price, you can get something downtown... or you can get something in the 'burbs that has a TON of amenities... pool, hot tub, exercise room, bball court, tennis court, etc.

Location vs STUFF... hmmmm....

But ya know... i've lived in an apt complex in the 'burbs for a year now... and have used the pool maybe 3 times, hot tub & exercise a few more than that... the rest of it goes to waste, lol.

It still makes it kinda hard to give up all that... :dontknow:

They do look very nice. It's a great location and I hope you enjoy living there a lot. One thing I've thought strange was how so many businesses in that area refer to themselves as being in Brentwood! Ha! It's a nice area, but it's definitely not Brentwood.

Archived