Bus service in Jacksonville, FL

jacksonviller

Im new to this urban realm and have a question about Jacksonville, FL MASS TRANSIT & BUS SYSTEM. I thought south floridas was bad but the prices ended up being higher in this place and they dont even have a student discount ?? Im moving to jacksonville and wont have a car for several months, so im trying to find out what the bus system is like, how reliable and is it used by a variety of people or mostly the poor and mentally or physically disabled. Im just wondering if its a comfortable atmosphere for employees to go to and from work. Ive heard it was scary, but i dont mind if it has yur run of the mill crazy types as long as people like me or college students use it, im good. I'm 27 and female, am i even safe? Anyone have any info on that and especially how reliable it is? Ive done extensive research and havent come up with much info. Thanks in advance for the help!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im new to this urban realm and have a question about Jacksonville, FL MASS TRANSIT & BUS SYSTEM. I thought south floridas was bad but the prices ended up being higher in this place and they dont even have a student discount ?? Im moving to jacksonville and wont have a car for several months, so im trying to find out what the bus system is like, how reliable and is it used by a variety of people or mostly the poor and mentally or physically disabled. Im just wondering if its a comfortable atmosphere for employees to go to and from work. Ive heard it was scary, but i dont mind if it has yur run of the mill crazy types as long as people like me or college students use it, im good. I'm 27 and female, am i even safe? Anyone have any info on that and especially how reliable it is? Ive done extensive research and havent come up with much info. Thanks in advance for the help!

You'd probably be better served by posting this in the Jacksonville subforum, where more people who are familiar with the Jacksonville area would see it and offer their opinions. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

You'd probably be better served by posting this in the Jacksonville subforum, where more people who are familiar with the Jacksonville area would see it and offer their opinions. :thumbsup:

Yeah, i guess I would be if i could even get into the jacksonville forum. For some reason, when i click on the jacksonville link ( or any link for a city/state at the bottom of the main page) i get a page full of html coding..i can read posts but I cant post myself. Its bizarre and only happens to me on this site. It doesnt happen in these forums and any of the other many forums i visit :/ I am trying to figure out what could be causing it. I contacted Neo who said that it doesnt happen to anyone else here, and he coudlnt offer any help. I'd really like to post in the Jacksonville forum.

Archived