Board of Licenses Meetings

JimmyGreaves

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it would be nice to know the results of some of these hearings. The Decatur was going for a sunday sales license but i don't know whether they got it and i haven't had time to stop by and check.

do any of these boards post their minutes or anything? i assume most of it should be public information...

do any of these boards post their minutes or anything? i assume most of it should be public information...

The same web application that is used to file meeting agendas with the Secretary of States office can be used to file minutes The process is identical and there is no additional training necessary for these bodies to do so. However, I think that only state public bodies (not muni bodies) are required to file minutes. As such, whether a muni entity chooses to be transparent or not w/r/t it's meeting minutes is entirely up to the person who files for that entity.

• 8 months later...

http://www2.sec.state.ri.us/omfiling/pdffi.../2007/42865.pdf

Thought I would revive this thread. I've posted a link to tomorrow's Board of Licenses Meeting. Some highlights:

• Outdoor Entertainment in Burnside Park/BOA Skating Center

• Outdoor Entertainment at Providence Piers

• Outdoor Food and Alcohol at Geppetto's, Dolce Vita, and Farmstead

• 2:00AM Closing Licenses for 2 Atwells Businesses

June 29th Board of Licenses Agenda - 1:00

Looks like CAV, Citron, RiRa, Fish Company, and Saki's are applying to serve alcohol and food outdoor's. I thought Citron and RiRa already did this. Anyway, there's also Convention Center Entertainment Licenses being applied for:

Providence Roller Derby - 6/30/07

New England Traditions - 10/5-10/7

Fine Furnishings Show - 10/26-10/28

Enjoy

Archived