Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluff2085

The Grandview in East Memphis

2 posts in this topic

The Grandview Condominiums in East Memphis is another project that has been in the works for a while, though I haven't heard anything on the status of this project for quite awhile. I did notice that the same company providing virtual media for 1 Beale and Sig. Tower in Nashville is also providing video for the Grandview... www.grandviewmemphis.com

Gaushell? I appreciate your contributions to UP as an "insider." Any info/updates on this project?

The Grandview Condominiums in East Memphis is another project that has been in the works for a while, though I haven't heard anything on the status of this project for quite awhile. I did notice that the same company providing virtual media for 1 Beale and Sig. Tower in Nashville is also providing video for the Grandview... www.grandviewmemphis.com

Gaushell? I appreciate your contributions to UP as an "insider." Any info/updates on this project?

I need to call Terry Dan or Billy Perry and see what is up. We worked on that about 2 years ago - video and website were finished at the end of 2004. As far as I know no other marketing was ever done - I don't understand why.

I'll let you know.