• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Had lunch there today. It was steady, I didn't have to wait for a table. Servers were great. I got the grilled cheese and it was fantastic. My dad got the Cresswick burger and he enjoyed it. Russet Fries were pretty good. Very fresh veggies, good bread. I can still taste the Rosemary. The menu was a bit limited compared to what I was expecting, but I suppose it can be better to do a few things really well, than a lot of things with mediocrity. A nice place for lunch, that is for sure. So glad they are where they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of had the same "meh" experience. The service was mediocre, the food was good, but nothing I would crave (like Greenwell's fries), and speaking of fries, if you want fries with your $10 sandwich, it'll be $4 extra in lieu of kettle chips.

I was really excited and hoping for more. It doesn't have any character (except the bathrooms, cool idea w/ the puzzles). I hope they tweak and step up their game quick or I fear for their long-term survival. If your going to call yourself the Electric Cheetah Lounge, you better have the food and atmosphere to back that name up. I didn't see it.

I still encourage everyone to go and give it a try though. But as I said, they should make some major tweaks, soon.

Joe

You obviously didn't have the same experience I did. There were definitely opening day jitters that left us with subpar service. I thought you weren't fond of your sandwich. I know my salad was lukewarm. I believe the salad was meant to be cold but I had pieces that were hot and warm...almost cooked lettuce in a salad was not appetizing. Sure they put grilled chicken on there but it was charred and it could have cooled a little more.

Kind of had the same "meh" experience. The service was mediocre, the food was good, but nothing I would crave (like Greenwell's fries), and speaking of fries, if you want fries with your $10 sandwich, it'll be $4 extra in lieu of kettle chips.

I was really excited and hoping for more. It doesn't have any character (except the bathrooms, cool idea w/ the puzzles). I hope they tweak and step up their game quick or I fear for their long-term survival. If your going to call yourself the Electric Cheetah Lounge, you better have the food and atmosphere to back that name up. I didn't see it.

I still encourage everyone to go and give it a try though. But as I said, they should make some major tweaks, soon.

Joe

There is no $10 sandwich on the menu.

If you are going to pinch a penny or two make sure the facts are straight so that others dont get the wrong idea..

The cost of a sandwich at the Electric Cheetah is $8.00 which is going rate around town.

The fries are hand cut and have hours of labor attached to them so adding $3.00 in lieu of chips seems pretty fair.

Well thanks for chiming in Silas. You are right. $8 sandwich. $4 fries.

Mediocre service. Very little atmosphere. Hope they improve. Hope they succeed.

I'd be shocked if anyone disagrees with my points above (unless they had a better waiter). Didn't even mention that we made reservations because we had a large party, confirmed reservations the morning of, and they still had the reservation 45 minutes late. I think this would fall under opening jitters and probably will be rectified when they have a few weeks under their belt.

Joe

If you are going to pinch a penny or two make sure the facts are straight so that others dont get the wrong idea..

The cost of a sandwich at the Electric Cheetah is $8.00 which is going rate around town.

The fries are hand cut and have hours of labor attached to them so adding $3.00 in lieu of chips seems pretty fair.

Archived