342 Michigan NE

twoshort

Not surprising. To me, this is just the whittling down phase. In many instances real buildings tend to be more conservative looking than the architects original vision, because all parties involved have had to make changes and compromises to get the vision into a build able state often sacrificing much of the cool factor that made the visionary version of the building look great. It sucks it has to be this way. But that's the facts of life.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Rite Aid adjacent to this building is in the process of being totally cleared out. Everything in the store is marked down, and the pharmacy is virtually EMPTY. Imagine my surprise when I went in to get a script filled and the pharmacy was gone. It made me wonder if Red Geranium is staying put, or moving out too.

Anyone?

...which is almost right across the street!

After viewing this stagnant (LMCU) vacant lot for months, I am guessing that someone's made the original developer (Ted?) an offer, and we'll be seeing something else in this locaiton.

Archived