Orlando's Tech Industry

MaXxlife

Ran across an article that has Orlando as the #8 U.S. city in terms of Tech related growth. Good to see this once only tourism related town blooming into a full-fledged tech corridor. Below is the top 10 list from the article. Here is the LINK if you want to read the whole piece.

1. Seattle

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't you consider Maitland nearby. It's only 6 miles, and EA is also listed for Orlando as nearby.

that's my point. listing a city should imply that the company may be in a suburb and not the city proper, unless its NYC, that is.

Also, THe OBJ has an article about Burnham Institute and 8/17/06 as a critical date.

that's my point. listing a city should imply that the company may be in a suburb and not the city proper, unless its NYC, that is.

Also, THe OBJ has an article about Burnham Institute and 8/17/06 as a critical date.

Oh, I'm with you now.

I noticed EDS listed for Dallas too. EDS is in Plano, 30 miles outside the city. but I would also consider that a Dallas company.

Archived