Kohl's

psycuda

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to attend a COT Board of Adjustments meeting yesterday and the item before the one in my neighborhood was about Kohl's signage out in Bradfordville. The representative for Kohl's was there all the way from Wisconsin (where they are based) complete w/her thick Wisconsin accent. Anyway she stated before the board that the Kohl's on The Parkway was set to open in November of '07 and the Bradfordville opening has been delayed until April of '08. Both stores will be 2 stories.

• 1 month later...

That would be GREAT if it was added to the Tallahassee Mall. Man that would kick that mall in to shape real fast! It seems so obvious to do something like this that it makes me sad or concerned that Kohl's never even considered this option.

I had to attend a COT Board of Adjustments meeting yesterday and the item before the one in my neighborhood was about Kohl's signage out in Bradfordville. The representative for Kohl's was there all the way from Wisconsin (where they are based) complete w/her thick Wisconsin accent. Anyway she stated before the board that the Kohl's on The Parkway was set to open in November of '07 and the Bradfordville opening has been delayed until April of '08. Both stores will be 2 stories.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ Thanks for that update Florida! They've really been working hard and fast on this location. They were laying asphalt for the parking lot over the weekend. Anyone got any updates on how the Bradfordville location is coming along?

No prob Glenn. :) Ya know, the one up at Bradfordville doesn't seem to be too far behind, maybe a month behind the Apalachee Parkway location. This weekend at Apalachee Parkway, I think I saw what appeared to be Employees being trained. I spoke to someone who works at the Dillard's in the Tallahassee mall, and she says those who won't be transferring to the Governor's square mall will probably find work at one of these stores until the "new Mahan Drive Dillard's location opens".

They did, but I think the one in MGM has been open for several months. Tally was very slow in getting Kohl's. PNS, PFN, DHN, MGM, VLD and JAX all had stores in the region before us. It use to be besides JAX and possibly PFN, we'd (Tally) would get things first. But hey besides JAX, we'll be the only location getting two stores from the get-go.

• 1 month later...

Archived