Kohl's

psycuda

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kohl's is not open for business, although it does look like it. Mostly because of all the employees stocking, training, and preparing the building for opening. Merchandise is stocked.

It's soft opening is sunday April 6th. Grand opening is april 9th.

The store is a new two story layout. It is one of the very few of its kind. Inside it is very different from the blairstone store.

Kohl's is not open for business, although it does look like it. Mostly because of all the employees stocking, training, and preparing the building for opening. Merchandise is stocked.

It's soft opening is sunday April 6th. Grand opening is april 9th.

The store is a new two story layout. It is one of the very few of its kind. Inside it is very different from the blairstone store.

We have had several CEOs, managers, and investors come and look at the store. I do believe they are trying out new concepts in the store, what those are I am unsure of, but it has been minimally discussed with staff.

^ Well now you're going to make me have to drive up there & check it out since you say it's going to be so different seminolegrl06. I had not planned to even go thinking it was just more of the same. Thanks for providing us all with this information. What department will you be working in?

Archived