Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts

Another BLOW OUT! Season is on the way for Springfield in the beautiful Hammons Hall on the Missorui State Campus. The 06'-07' Season includes the hit Broadway Shows such as Hairspray, Willie Wonka, The Producers (for the third time!).......Comedian Kathy Griffin......and much, much more!

The Beatiful Hammons Hall is run and operated by the Arts Council of Missouri State University. The Theater has over 2,500 seats and has won countless awards for its beauty and design.

Hallatnight.jpghammonshall.jpg

hammonshall001.jpg

2006'-2007' Performance Scheduale

GIVE YOUR REGARDS TO BROADWAY!

CENTER STAGE AT THE HALL DON WESSEL EMERGING CONCERT ARTISTS SERIES YOUNGBLOOD NISSAN CHRYSLER KIA FAMILY THEATRE SERIES

Marcia Ball

Ken Navarro

Dora Seres, flute

The Rock & The Rabbi

Bo Diddley and Friends

Beowulf

Victor Wooten

Tricks & Treats with the Pride Band

New Orleans Jazz Orchestra

George Winston

The Magic Flute

Kathy Griffin

WinterFest Arts Festival

Eileen Ivers and Immigrant Soul "An Nolliag" - An Irish Christmas

Jim Brickman Holiday Concert

Michael Martin Murphey's Cowboy Christmas

A Christmas Carol - Nebraska Theatre Caravan

Hairspray

Robert and Rebecca Bluestone - "Woven Harmony"

Big Smith and BBQ

John Amos' Halley's Comet

Roald Daul's Willy Wonka

Mayuko Kamio, violin

The 5 Browns I Can't Stop Loving You

Lost In Yonkers - Montana Repertory Theatre

Jabberwocky - Tales & Scales

Aspen Santa Fe Ballet Company

Wonny Song, piano

The Wailin' Jennys

The President's Concert

The Producers

Leo Lionni's Swimmy * Frederick * Inch by Inch

Missouri State > Juanita K Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts > The Season 2006-2007 Juanita K Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Last night I went to the HALL to see Jim Brickman (no one is better at playing the piano)! It was such a wonderful show with the traditional christmas spirit that everyone loves. Jake Simpson, winner of the 2003 Star Search, is also touring with the group.... the whole town of Croker was there as well. Jake said it felt good to be home as well as saying that he went to Missouri State when it was SMSU. Anyway's the concert was great and I feel so privilaged to have a performance hall of this caliber in Springfield.

I don't know why, but I enjoy Christmas in Branson/Springfield. I went a few years ago to Branson during December and went to Silver Dollar City at night (Which IMO, was surreal), the Jim Stafford Show, and the Christmas Rockettes. Quite a spectacular trip for only $100-$150.

Archived