Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drc72

Let's do another Hartford MeetUp!

36 posts in this topic

Who's up for it??? Does anybody have any peticuliar dates that are tough for them? I think a Friday would be an ideal day of the week to hold it. OK lets have some suggestions on dates, times, and places. Then we can all vote on a final decsion......

drc72

8/18 is bad for me, but after that I should be good until my wife gives birth in late Sept....

8/18 is bad for me, but after that I should be good until my wife gives birth in late Sept....

Hey Congrats!!!!

I'd be interested in an October meetup. The weather will be perfect, we'll have some idea as to how H21 is filling up.

I'll have a new baby by then so I'll give you guys a definite maybe...

October works for me as well. Maybe we can look at a date in the middle of the month????

October works for me as well. Maybe we can look at a date in the middle of the month????

Sounds good to me. Oh, I almost forgot, the steel should be rising from the Science Center site as well by mid October, so we'll have plenty to talk about and take pictures of. We should do like a one or two hour walk around the city and share our ideas and snap pics of the action going on. Then afterwards we could sit down to dinner at one of the new restuarants downtown.

Sounds good to me. Oh, I almost forgot, the steel should be rising from the Science Center site as well by mid October, so we'll have plenty to talk about and take pictures of. We should do like a one or two hour walk around the city and share our ideas and snap pics of the action going on. Then afterwards we could sit down to dinner at one of the new restuarants downtown.

That's a great idea!!! I'm all for it. Alright, how about we throw some dates around??? October 13, 20, and 27th???? Which one of these dates works for you guys?

Whichever for me, just let me know...

Let's make it official then. The 20th of October.

I marked it down on my calender. I may be in the midst of moving around that time, but even if that is the case, I'll do my best to attend.

I'll try. I don't know yet if I'll be in town.

Well we can always pick a new date, if need be???

Are we still on for this? We are about a month away.

Do we have a date? I'm not sure I'll be in town this time.

Do we have a date? I'm not sure I'll be in town this time.

October 20.

We should just cancel this. Hardly anybody is showing interest?????

We should just cancel this. Hardly anybody is showing interest?????

Don't give up. :thumbsup: Just curious though. How many people who post here actually live in Hartford?