Let's do another Hartford MeetUp!

drc72

Who's up for it??? Does anybody have any peticuliar dates that are tough for them? I think a Friday would be an ideal day of the week to hold it. OK lets have some suggestions on dates, times, and places. Then we can all vote on a final decsion......

drc72

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October works for me as well. Maybe we can look at a date in the middle of the month????

Sounds good to me. Oh, I almost forgot, the steel should be rising from the Science Center site as well by mid October, so we'll have plenty to talk about and take pictures of. We should do like a one or two hour walk around the city and share our ideas and snap pics of the action going on. Then afterwards we could sit down to dinner at one of the new restuarants downtown.

Sounds good to me. Oh, I almost forgot, the steel should be rising from the Science Center site as well by mid October, so we'll have plenty to talk about and take pictures of. We should do like a one or two hour walk around the city and share our ideas and snap pics of the action going on. Then afterwards we could sit down to dinner at one of the new restuarants downtown.

That's a great idea!!! I'm all for it. Alright, how about we throw some dates around??? October 13, 20, and 27th???? Which one of these dates works for you guys?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived