Let's do another Hartford MeetUp!

drc72

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I haven't responded in a while, but I am in interested in another meetup. My only problem is that Oct 20th isn't going to work for me. Friday nights aren't good for me, but I could definetly do a weeknight.

Maybe we should try for a Thursday night?

I generally don't do the Providnence ones on a Friday night, most people don't want to hang out with people they don't know on the weekend. Best time seems to be afterwork, 5:30pm-ish on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Wednesday's don't work for a lot of people for some reason. :unsure:

I generally don't do the Providnence ones on a Friday night, most people don't want to hang out with people they don't know on the weekend. Best time seems to be afterwork, 5:30pm-ish on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Wednesday's don't work for a lot of people for some reason. :unsure:

Doesn't seem like anybody is really interested in the Hartford forum, except for a few people and that is not a sure thing either . Honestly I'm amazed we actually had one back in July. Maybe the summer is a better time to schedule something like this. Cotuit might as well close this thread.

Exactly. Set a date, and we can start a new thread with that date. Generally it's best to just set a date and stick with it, changing for one or two people who can't make that date just leads to confusion. Sometimes people don't commit, they want to feel out the situation, then they come at the last minute.

• 2 weeks later...
Well the problem is, is that not many people are responding to the thread. So this leads me to believe that nobody is really going. Except for a select few, but that's not 100% either. I don't want to show up to a meet, and then have nobody show up. Does anybody have any new dates in mind?

Let's see...up until the new year these are the dates i am available for a meetup:

11/9

11/13

11/16

11/20

11/21

11/29

11/30

12/4

12/5

12/6

12/7

12/11

12/13

12/14

drc: Don't worry about being the only one to show up. I'll be there as long as we pick one of the above dates.

Archived