New Orleans vs Dallas game at Independence Stadium

bigboyz05

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, woob... VERY clear and crisp.

How many megapixels is your camera, 8 or 10? That's some good quality. Mine is 8 megapixels, but the quality doesn't seem as good. Your camera's kit lens may also be sharper than mine, as the Digital Rebel's kit lens isn't all that great.

Edit: By the way, didn't the field look horrible last night? One of my coworkers today commented on how nice it looked. I laughed and told him he's crazy because it looks like crud. I complained about the field conditions throughout the game.

Awesome, woob... VERY clear and crisp.

How many megapixels is your camera, 8 or 10? That's some good quality. Mine is 8 megapixels, but the quality doesn't seem as good. Your camera's kit lens may also be sharper than mine, as the Digital Rebel's kit lens isn't all that great.

Edit: By the way, didn't the field look horrible last night? One of my coworkers today commented on how nice it looked. I laughed and told him he's crazy because it looks like crud. I complained about the field conditions throughout the game.

I didnt think they were clear at all because I was way up in section 201 taking those pictures and I don't have any image stabilization like YOU!!! so I was moving a lot!

it's an 8 megapixel

I used a 40 - 150 mm lens that it also came with.. the lens feels light and cheap but it works! yeah the field looked dead I tampered with the camera and by the end of the game I made the grass look green somehow I dunno how I did that! I'll add more to show ya.

A tape? You mean VHS? You have one of those dinosaurs? :lol:

I mentioned to my wife earlier this evening, that in the event the game is blacked out, her dad could tape it and send it to us. She replied with "What's that? Oh you mean a VCR? Does anyone even own those things anymore?" She's a smart alec like her husband... :lol:

I still use a VCR and my family thinks I'm in the technological ice age. Especially my brother.

I didnt think they were clear at all because I was way up in section 201 taking those pictures and I don't have any image stabilization like YOU!!! so I was moving a lot!

it's an 8 megapixel

I used a 40 - 150 mm lens that it also came with.. the lens feels light and cheap but it works! yeah the field looked dead I tampered with the camera and by the end of the game I made the grass look green somehow I dunno how I did that! I'll add more to show ya.

Yeah the field looked dead.... but it's FAKE grass!! :lol:

That's the part I couldn't understand. A few years ago they switched from real grass to an Astroturf-like product and that's supposedly what they're still using. The other thing was, the NFL's field striping regulations must differ from NCAA regs, because you can see where they had to take up the old striping and replace it. The background for their new striping didn't even match the color of the field, nor did the giant Saints/Shreveport, LA banner that they had at the 50-yard line.

Archived