Possible Coffeehouse Subforum

mcheiss

Coffeehouse Subforum  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like to see this?

• Yes
    • No

Okay, let's face it that we get off topic quite a bit here in the NWA Subforum. :D

I would like to create a Coffeehouse Subforum devoted to non-development issues, such as politics, geography, opinions, debates, news, etc.

I would like to know if you guys would like to see this?

They're becoming quite popular on the website, and I think it's about time we get one.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^

I like the idea, but what is the Northwest Arkansas Skybar for? Isn't that the same thing?

Yes, but there's only one topic going on.

I'd like to have several discussions going on, with room to move on.

Plus this will keep arguments out of development related issues.

Yes, but there's only one topic going on.

I'd like to have several discussions going on, with room to move on.

Plus this will keep arguments out of development related issues.

Do it in all the Arkansas subforums and the the Arkansas forum itself. It's a very good idea. I am as tangential as anyone but it does screw up the continuity of some of the threads.

Really?

If you guys will use it in the Little Rock Forum. The Arkansas subforum I'm not to sure about, I'll take it into consideration. It might be a bit challenging convincing my superior, but I think I can pull it off.

That'll make 3 new hopeful subforums in the Arkansas forum.

Really?

If you guys will use it in the Little Rock Forum. The Arkansas subforum I'm not to sure about, I'll take it into consideration. It might be a bit challenging convincing my superior, but I think I can pull it off.

That'll make 3 new hopeful subforums in the Arkansas forum.

If not, create one Coffeeshop subforum under the Arkansas forum and dump all of this type of stuff into it. All 3 forums could be cleaned up a bit, though I have to admit that would be a tough to task to keep up with. I wouldn't blame you if it was easier not to do.

If not, create one Coffeeshop subforum under the Arkansas forum and dump all of this type of stuff into it. All 3 forums could be cleaned up a bit, though I have to admit that would be a tough to task to keep up with. I wouldn't blame you if it was easier not to do.

It'll also draw some of us into the main Arkansas forum since I don't really spend much time in there.

You'd better hurry up and open it before it becomes a Starbuck's.

That reminds me of that one episode of the Simpsons, where Bart get's a tattoo at the mall, and every other store is a Starbucks. After his tattoo, the shop owner says, "Better Hurry Up, this place is becoming a Starbucks", and then ever store is a Stabucks.

Since we don't have a new topic/subforum yet and I didn't want to start a topic just for this I'll post it here. If need be Matt can move it later. Anyway thought this was interesting. Arkansas gets mentioned twice near the beginning and near the end of this article. It talks about the increasing diversity affecting all states. Arkansas has the highest percentage increase of Hispanics than any other state. Anyway here's the link.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14348539/

Archived