NBA exhibition games at Colonial Life Arena

803metlife

I hope so, the game was fairly lackluster! :huh: Last years was alot better. It seemed all too rigged, with the Bobcats winning. Just seemed like a simple ploy to gain more support from the people of Columbia. I love the concept though, maybe next time they will have Miami and the Lakers... :thumbsup: That reminds me whats happening with the Columbia Rottwilers? :blush:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so, the game was fairly lackluster! :huh: Last years was alot better. It seemed all too rigged, with the Bobcats winning. Just seemed like a simple ploy to gain more support from the people of Columbia. I love the concept though, maybe next time they will have Miami and the Lakers... :thumbsup: That reminds me whats happening with the Columbia Rottwilers? :blush:

Yeah the game did seem rigged. I don't like the Bobcats either. I wish we could get our own NBA team... I"m pretty sure Columbia could support it. Last years game was a whole lot better.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived