Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GvilleSC

CONSTRUCTION THREAD: Brick Street Lofts

83 posts in this topic

Here's a rendering on the sign of Downtown Greenville's newest development announcement. This should be great for the West End and Augusta Street!

214285860_e1154ba959_b.jpg

Great photo, GvilleSC! :shades: This is going to be yet another cool project in the West End / Augusta Street area. :yahoo: I guess it's not 5 stories after all. :lol:

Great photo, GvilleSC! :shades: This is going to be yet another cool project in the West End / Augusta Street area. :yahoo: I guess it's not 5 stories after all. :lol:

Thanks.

It will definitely help make it more urban in the West End and add to the character that already exists.

It looks like it won't come all the way to the side street, although it's hard to tell from the rendering and the photo. Can anyone confirm this?

I definitely like what I see! 2007 is going to be VERY exciting if everything goes as planned! :yahoo:

Here's some pictures of the perspective rendering and also the Elevation. It's going to be 4 condos on each floor over the street level which will be commercial. And there is parking beneath that level accessed form the backside in the parking lot. Should be a sweet project to work on.

Compositerendering_June302006.jpg

SouthElevationRendering063006.jpg

I got these same images last week, but was told to keep things quite for another 30 days until they were ready to market them. I guess they decided to go ahead and let people know what was going on.

I think it looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it come out of the ground. Any idea what the prices will start at btoy?

Yeah, I guess not. :blush:

Yeah, I guess not. :blush:

Actually, if you count the rooftop deck and the parking deck underneath, it is 5 stories. :thumbsup:

Has construction commenced on this development? Last time I went by it was red dirt with some sort of construction equipment on site...

Does anyone know what's happening at the Brick Street Loft site? (an update)

I know they have an office tennant for the commercial portion.

I know they have an office tennant for the commercial portion.

These look great. I spend time every year in Pasadena, CA and these look a lot like some of the smaller buildings near Old Towne. Wonderful addition.

Has construction commenced on this development? Last time I went by it was red dirt with some sort of construction equipment on site...

Does anyone know what's happening at the Brick Street Loft site? (an update)

It certainly has. Drove by over Thanksgiving and it's a big hole in the ground with a fence surrounding the site. :yahoo:

Is this being developed by PHC? Anybody have a phone number? I know someone that's moving here from Nashville interested in one of these units.

Is this being developed by PHC? Anybody have a phone number? I know someone that's moving here from Nashville interested in one of these units.

I don't have a phone number, but it should be easy to find in the phone book. Their offices are (or were) located on Fairforest avenue.

Talked with my friend a bit ago....he called PHC about Brick Street and was a little disappointed. While the prices are reasonable (starting at 205,000), the units are fairly small. The building will have 8 units. All units will be 900 sq. feet. Much smaller than his need. Would be great if a developer would look at some larger sized spaces for downtown....1,800 to 2,200 sq. ft.

Brick Street will be a great development, just small spaces.

Would be great if a developer would look at some larger sized spaces for downtown....1,800 to 2,200 sq. ft.

98 East McBee, my friend, 98 East McBee. Hope your friend can swing the dough for it. ;) Mr. Peacock has to leave his three sons SOMETHING of an inheritance. :rofl:

^^ Buy two units and combine them. That would be 1,800 sq. ft for 410,000.