North Charleston

Spartan

I understand what he was referring to when he made the comment. My point is that he seems very complacent with the crime problem and is not interested in alleviating it.

He appears to be more concerned with making his city the economic, political, and cultural center of the metro area, even though his city is a 30-year-old suburb. His actions in the past 5 years prove my point more and more, and this crime problem exacerbates his city's standing as being the crime center of the metro area. All of his nonchalant, unconcerned comments scream ineptness with murders continuing to go up in his north city.

How is Noisette going to pan out with problems like this in the area that is supposed to be redeveloped with the currently residing community in mind?

• 1 month later...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I am living on spring and st. phillip right now, they are building a mixed use city block development on the corner and local busineses are beginning to open up. Plus as a college student, I am surrounded by my fellow drunks. However, u still get the daily crackhead asking you for money.

Yeah I am living on spring and st. phillip right now, they are building a mixed use city block development on the corner and local busineses are beginning to open up. Plus as a college student, I am surrounded by my fellow drunks. However, u still get the daily crackhead asking you for money.

^^That is where Im from. I wish all these new people that moved in would all go back. No offense but I actually used to like my community. The community no longer exists. Everybodys a foreigner. Whether theyre a college student from somewhere else or they moved downtown permanently from somewhere else. All (the majority) the Charlestonians are gone. -_-

• 2 months later...

A 14 year old teen girl was attacked and raped Tuesday afternoon after she exited off her school bus. The attack took place in North Charleston at Dorchester Terrace (a notorious part of town) and the victim remains hospitalized. The alleged rapist is said to have approached the victim concerning sex several times previously. Hopefully this animal will be taken off the streets soon for sake of the children in the area.

Ah yes, Summey should feel perfectly safe as more of his residents and their children are raped. In the future, we can probably look forward to rapes plus murders. But don't worry, "North" Chas will still acquire more businesses, retail, and some skyscrapers to make this the best city ever. "Welcome, to the metropolitan area of North Charleston!! :rolleyes:

The paper and news channels have been reporting that police now say the girl made the story up.

And lets not forget Summey has been the victim of North Charleston crime more than once. The first time was a couple years back when someone tried to carjack either his daughters car or something like that and if I remember correctly there was a shootout. The assailants shot at him or something. Im sure he has to be concerned about crime.

• 4 months later...

Archived