Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZachariahDaMan

Ionia

9 posts in this topic

On the way home from Grand Rapids I stopped in Ionia to get McDonalds and I couldn

excellent Job on capturing the character of Ionia Zach, allow me to also to say, equally excellent job on not capturing the sometimes peculiar styles and antics of Ionias unique inhabitants!

I'm not going to get into my connections to Ionia county because I don't want you guys to think I'm a hick, but lets just say they run deep.

I've never been there, and it is much larger than it's current population would suggest! Great work, ZachariahDaMan.:)

cool pics zach. looks like the city has a nice streetscape with lots of nice old buildings.

I gotta say though, If you like the way downtown Ionia looks. You'll love Downtown Lapeer. It's pretty awsome. And Lapeers residents are far less scary than Ionias.

Definitely some beautiful small town buildings there...

...well except for this one on the left, and even then their might be something cool underneath just waiting to be discovered.

100_0981.jpg

It's great when even a small city, but one with history, cares enough to maintain the appearance of its historical buildings.

On the way home from Grand Rapids I stopped in Ionia to get McDonalds and I couldn

Haha, I know exactly what you mean but don't worry statedude3 and I have been trying to work out plans for a while now to be given a tour of Detroit.

I gotta say though, If you like the way downtown Ionia looks. You'll love Downtown Lapeer. It's pretty awsome. And Lapeers residents are far less scary than Ionias.

ive been to Lapeer, but never downtown.