Creative Village

sunshine

2 hours ago, DreS0803 said:

They said intergrated 10 level garage. Hopefully the apartments get stacked on top of that. Then we’re really talkin.

IMO, there's no way it's gonna be short with an integrated 10 level garage; it would have to be something like 20 stories or more.  Shoot, look at Modera, it's garage is maybe 7 levels and it's 23 stories tall.  If they are stacked, like Aspire, then yes, very tall.  We'll see...

Edited by jrs2
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, JFW657 said:

I'm pretty sure 14 stories was the height for 250 units 

Add another 140 units and you might be talking about another 8 or 10 stories.

Maybe more.

I did a little math and it looks like it would be another 7-8 stories which would put it at 21-22 stories. Anything at least 20 stories and I'm happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, orange87 said:

I did a little math and it looks like it would be another 7-8 stories which would put it at 21-22 stories. Anything at least 20 stories and I'm happy.

I guess one would need to know the number of units per floor to get an accurate estimate of how many new floors 140 units would add.

And that would depend on the footprint size vs the unit size.

3 minutes ago, cwetteland said:

Don't have access to Growthspotter.  Are we talking about Prism or the Mill Creek project?  Or is this another project?

The one just north of the large building going up on Livingston and Terry.

That's what's been called Prism and it had looked a floor or two shorter than the UCF housing building U/C (15 floors) in older renderings.  So new estimates at 21-22 are great.  It would now be nice to see the Mill Creek (Modera)  project across the green from that go large also.

Edited by cwetteland
  • Like 1

I remember browsing through the "state of the art" electronics at the Electric Avenue in the MW that is now the Orange County Sheriff's Dept HQ on W. Colonial and JYP back in the 80's & early 90's. 

State of the art back then being the 386 IBM compatible computer running at a blazing 40mhz with a whopping 40 meg hard drive. 

And of course, those giant, shoulder held VHS video camcorders.

• Like 2

I have an older rending of Prism at CV.  Does anyone have a new rendering with  new proposed scope of 399 units?  Also, does anyone know how many units were being proposed before?  

While on the CV subject, there is supposedly a parking garage going in west of Terry and south of Livingston, any renderings or dates on this?  Also, renderings of the 15-story student housing building (U/C) shows an attached garage tucked in behind the L-shape of the building.  Is that still part of the plan?  

Edited by cwetteland

2 hours ago, cwetteland said:

I have an older rending of Prism at CV.  Does anyone have a new rendering with  new proposed scope of 399 units?  Also, does anyone know how many units were being proposed before?  

While on the CV subject, there is supposedly a parking garage going in west of Terry and south of Livingston, any renderings or dates on this?  Also, renderings of the 15-story student housing building (U/C) shows an attached garage tucked in behind the L-shape of the building.  Is that still part of the plan?  

I dont think they even submitted it yet to have new renderings released, but it was 250 Units proposed before.  10 to 12 stories.
Then 14 stories 390 Units.
Now 399 Units..... Not sure how many stories maybe 15?  And if  integrated parking, should be somewhere around 22 to  23.... stories.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:51 AM, cwetteland said:

I think the parking deck is still part of the plan.  Reference The Sevens.  They topped off the residential portion, then they began the garage construction behind it.